بدلاؤ|Change

He couldn't stand by his point. She did bring changes in his life. He couldn't keep his words. Ayesha was like the key of that one door that can change his whole life. She was becoming someone that he waits to see first when he enters the class room, she is becoming someone that his mother calls daily — they were engaged a week ago, she was becoming someone who take care of him, someone who respects his choices and someone who talks with him daily at night, explaining what she has done all day and she is becoming someone who asks him, how he is doing.

He couldn't resist the pull in between them, the spark, the stolen glances during his lecture, the bold wink at last and the spark of all things are continuing and he cant deny the fact that he likes her as well. He likes alot of things about her, from her small height to small figure, barely noticeable during the meets, from her long and naturally wavy hair that she coveres with the dupatta almost all the time to her innocent glances, the way her eyes would innocently search for him and be confused when he would ignore it— for the sanity of his mind.

She was breathtaking girl, with the aura of shyness and haya around her, she was intoxicating with her half hooded eyes gazing at him during his lecture, just like right now. Sitting at the very front, the unusual seat for her, she was just eyeing him teaching the class, with his utmost focus on his lecture. Her fiance was a fine piece of art and she was jealous of how girls would oogle at him like they own him. She does, she thought with a smirk on her face and put her head on her palm, feasting as usual.

But it didn't last long as her professor cum fiancé dismissed the class, she frowned.  Didn't the class just started? She looked at her phone and gasped seeing how forty five minutes have passed and she failed to concentrate on today's lecture. She shurged and stood up packing her stuff and stepped down the stairs.

Seeing how effortlessly he was packing up too, she smiled at the cheeky idea and waited for the class to be empty or almost empty and went ahead at him, ayesha sneakily stood behind him and leaned closer till she was at the height of his ear and whispered "Mangetar"  to him who flinched hearing the voice and turned himself around, slightly glaring at the mischievous kid.

[Fiance]

"Thats not very ethical ms Ayesha. Maintain the distance please-" seeing her waving her body side to side with that corny smile on her lips, he teased her and continued to put his stuff together. Ayesha huffed slightly "kisne kaha I wanna be ethical....sir?"

[Who said I wanna be ethical....sir?]

Dilawar stopped for a second and closes his eyes. Maintaining his posture at her whisper that came out so seductively. He smiled to clear the air of tension in between them and turned around completely, wrapping his hand infront of his chest, he leaned back with a teasing grin on his face.

"What do you even want at this time larki" ayesha smiled big, with her almost thirty two teeth showing and clutched her bag pack in excitement of a child. "I– ap ghar jaa kar abhi kya karenge?" She asked his with curiosity,  as if he would be doing something fun. "Araam karunga" came out his only reply and he again turned around, now packing his laptop in and turning off the projector.  He heard her hummed and she asked again "or uske bad?"

[What will you do after going home?]
[Rest]
[And then?]

He thought for  a second and "khana khaunga" said in the same tone, ayesha pouted and asked with absent mind "or uske baad??" With her attention on the floor. He turned around, with his eye brows rose on his forehead in amusement and looked at her "ap kya chahtin hai...mai kya karun?" And he asked her with his attention focusing on her who beemed brightly, as if she had already achieved what she wanted.