TREIZE.

Minho woke up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water cause he couldn't sleep. He was met by Hyo-Sun. "Why are you up so late?" Minho asked her. "Couldn't sleep, and you?" Hyo-Sun replyed. "Same reason" Minho said. "Hyo-Sun can I ask you a question?" Minho asked leaning on the counter top. Hyo-Sun just hummed in response. "Do you really love Hyunjin" Minho asked looking at nothing in particular.

Hyo-Sun want quiet for a while and thought for a few minutes. "Y-yes" Hyo-Sun replyed. " Are you sure, you looked hesitant to reply." Minho questioned. Hyo-Sun sighed and replyed."To be honest, I kinda don't. He's a really nice guy but we just don't get along or like each other. And I'm in love with someone else. I just follow what my family wants me to do." Hyo-Sun said looking like she was about to cry. Minho pulled her into a hug. "Why don't you just tell them" Minho asked stroking her hair trying to calm her down.

"It's not that easy, they'll never listen. They only want money from our marriage." Minho felt broken from her story. She and Hyunjin had the same fate if they didn't stand up up for themselves.

Hyunjin came downstairs and saw Minho hugging Hyo-Sun. He felt jealous, he didn't mind Hyo-Sun and minho becoming friends, but seeing the close skinship between them. He remembered Minho telling him about being bisexual, and he couldn't help but wonder if Minho was now more into girls. He went back upstairs before they could see him. He was later followed by Minho.

Minho went back to sleep and Hyunjin looked at him. "Do you really love me? " Hyunjin asked himself and went back to sleep.

*Monday*

Hyunjin was avoiding Minho in every way possible cause he was heart broken. At lunch he went to sit with Felix and Changbin leaving Seungmin and Minho alone.

" Hey, what's up with you guys. Did you have a fight? " Seungmin asked Minho noticing the distancing between the two. " I don't know, it all started the day after i spent the night at his place. Did I do something wrong? " Minho replyed looking at Hyunjin's figure. "You must have really hurt him hyunjin is never this upset. You should talk to him later. " Seungmin suggested.

* After work*

Minho found Hyunjin in the parking lot. " Hyun, wait up " he shouted. Hyunjin slowed down but didn't look back at the older boy calling him. " Baby did i do anything to hurt you. You've been ignoring me all day? " Minho asked taking Hyunjin's hand in his. " What about Hyo-Sun, she'll follow us like last time. Hyunjin protested " Don't worry about her. " Minho assured him Knowing he told Hyo-Sun about their relationship and she respected it. In return she would spend more time with the person she loves.

After eating at the restaurant, Hyunjin took him to the valley they had their first official date. They were staring at the sunset when Hyunjin spoke up. " Minho Let's break up" These three words made Minho's world shutter. ' let's break up' " W-why?" Minho asked holding Hyunjin's hand. " Promise me you won't do anything stupid when i'm gone." Hyunjin said sticking out his pinky finger and Minho interwind it with his without thinking clearly. " W-where are y-you going, I-I'll go with you. " Minho said now tears falling out of his eyes. Hyunjin didn't reply and just hugged him.

When the sunset Hyunjin pulled Minho to a passionate kiss and muttered ' I LOVE YOU ' before standing up and leaving Minho still crying.

Minho went home with a heavy heart. There he found Chan, Jisung and Jeongin playing video games. " What's wrong min? " Jeongin asked hugging his beloved brother.

" H-he left me." Minho said trying not to let another wave of tears pour down. " What do you mean? " Jisung asked patting his back. " Hyunjin and I broke up. " Minho said emotionless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, this chapter is getting a bit too long. Sorry I wasn't able to update, my phone won't connect to the internet and my sister kept hogging the laptop so I couldn't use it. Anyways I kinda don't even know where this story is heading. Byeeeee.

----Lyn.