NEUF.

"I like you"

Minho was shocked hearing those words. He wasn't sure if he was dreaming or not but he wasn't. Hyunjin said those words to him directly and very loud and clear.

"You l-like me?"Minho asked Hyunjin. "Sorry if I came out to strong but yeah.. I do like you and I would love if you were to be my boyfriend" Hyunjin admitted knowing there's no way back. "B-but why me, and don't you have a girlfriend what will your family do when they find out?" Minho said. "Don't worry, they won't find out and if they do I will always take your side."Hyunjin reassured the older."So Minho, will you be my boyfriend?" Minho thought for a while and then answered."Sure why not, how can I say no to you."

Meanwhile, Jeongin and Seungmin were talking to each other about Hyunjin's and Minho's relationship.
"Hyung do you think they like each other?" Jeongin asked Seungmin. "I don't think so, I know they like each other."Seungmin replyed.

"Have you ever been in love?" Seungmin was startled by this question. "To be honest, No. I haven't found the one yet." Seungmin said looking at the floor. "Oh, well I could be your lover for now hyung."Jeongin said trying to lighten up the mood.

Seungmin chuckled at the younger boy."We'll have to ask Minho hyung for that."

*Saturday*

Minho was bored at home just watching his friends playing a game of Uno with Jeongin. Jeongin was discharged from the hospital for today. Minho's phone suddenly rung.

"Hey, Hyunjin." Minho said. "Hey, just wondering if you wanted to hang out you could bring your friends along."Hyunjin told Minho. "Sure I'll be ready in ten minutes" Minho replyed. "K, meet me at spring park." With that they hanged up.

*At zi park*

Minho, Chan, Han and Jeongin arrived at the park and met Hyunjin with his group of friends. Jeongin immediately ran to Seungmin and hugged him. Hyunjin and Minho sat together. "Let's introduce ourselves" Hyunjin suggested.
"Hi I'm Jeongin."

"I'm Bangchan but you can call me Chan."

"Hello I'm Felix."

"I'm Changbin but don't call me short."

"Hi I'm Minho"

"Seungmin in the park"

"Han jisung"

"Hyunjin here"

The boys started chatting with Changbin and Han having a rap battle, Chan and Felix talking about Australia, Jeongin cuddling Seungmin and Minho and Hyunjin running away from the group.

The two ended up at a valley near the park and Minho saw a picnic set up.

"What is all this?"Minho said still fascinated by the atmosphere. "Just a little date for me and you" Hyunjin said signalling the older to sit down. "Minho, you know why this is my favorite place?"Hyunjin trailed off. "Why?" Minho asked staring at the sky. "I always come here whenever I feel overwhelmed and depressed, it's just my comfort zone." Hyunjin spoke in a soft tone. "Why do you feel depressed?" Minho asked him unknowingly."Well my parents put a lot of pressure on me to inherite their company. It just feels like I'm their puppet whose life is already planned out.And you know Hyo-Sun too." Minho couldn't help but feel sorry for the younger. "Why can't you tell them about our relationship, maybe they'll stop bugging you about Hyo-Sun?" Hyunjin looked at Minho and sighed. "My parents are homophobic and plus even if they weren't they would still not let me have freedom of my own choices."

The boys returned to where the others were packing up to leave. "Where were you guys?"Chan asked the two. Minho was leaving with his group of friends and they were just recalling the events that happened today. He heard Chan teasing Jisung for being able to get Changbin's number. Jeongin whining about leaving Seungmin. And Chan missing Felix presence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been growing my natural nails for forever now and my longest nail broke. So I have to cut them all off so they can grow uniformly. #sadbean(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

----Lyn.