SIX.

Hyunjin went home thinking about what happened today. He only met Minho but he was already head over heels in love with him. He entered his apartment building and was greeted by the last person he wanted to meet.

"Hey hyuniee," Hyunjin wasn't surprised that she came up with a new nickname for him."Hyo-Sun I'm quite tired for this"Hyunjin lied to her.

Kang Hyo-Sun, famous daughter of Mr Kang-Dae. She was also Hyunjin's girlfriend who was supposed to be engaged to him in a few weeks. Their so called marriage was arranged. Both sides of the family only wanted them to get married so that their companies would earn even more money. Both Hyunjin and Hyo-Sun were the heir's of their family modeling business.
But the thing was Hyunjin didn't really like Hyo-Sun. He tried as much as he could but he couldn't. She was a nice and beautiful girl but she was also clingy and annoying. (Yeah she's those types. Enough information.)

Hyunjin kicked Hyo-Sun out if his apartment and got ready for bed. All he could think of was Minho. "No Hyunjin you need to stop this you have a girlfriend and your getting engaged. You need to stop feeling like this plus it was your fault that you asked him out."

Minho went home and found Chan and Han waiting for him in his apartment. "What are you guys doing here?"Minho pretended to be shocked."Your the one who gave us the spare key." Chan reminded him.
"Anyways how was your date?"Jisung asked."You told him!!"Minho sighed at Chan. "Well you didn't tell me not to"Chan said. Minho was starting to get overwhelmed by what just happened between him and Hyunjin so he decided the best thing to do is to tell his friends even though he knew they would tease him about it.

"Guys is it ok if you like....umm....kissed your boss?"Minho asked. "You kissed Hyunjin right"Chan told Minho. "What! No why would I??"he immediately denied."Nope you did the blush around your face isn't serving you justice and we kinda already saw the whole thing"Jisung pointed out the obvious.

*Tuesday*

Minho arrived at his work place feeling nervous. But Hyunjin just acted normal like nothing happened between them.

During lunch break Hyunjin approached Minho. "Hey Minho I just wanted to apologize for last night."Hyunjin said."No, I should be the one apologizing." Minho told Hyunjin. "Ummm.... C-can we keep this a secret just between us?"Hyunjin asked. "S-sure." Minho responded.

*Thursday*

Minho was setting up the camera for the photo shoot, but then two girls walked in and one of the girls went to Hyunjin and hugged him but Hyunjin didn't return the action.

Minho felt this weird feeling inside of his stomach. Maybe perhaps he was feeling a pang of jealousy. No, it can't be. It probably was the turkey sandwich he ate for breakfast just acting up in his stomach. Plus why would he be jealous??

Minho couldn't help but let his curiousity get the best of him. "Hey uh Seungmin, who is she?". Seungmin looked at Minho and sighed. "You really don't know anything about the celebrity life. She's Hyo-Sun, daughter of Mr Kang-Dae and also Hyunjin's girlfriend and future wife. But Hyunjin really has no interest in her. And the girl next to her is Soo-rim, her assistant, Bsf and partner in crime."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're still reading this then you have a high tolerance for boring stuff. So here's a star ⭐

I'm really considering to stop this ff. Should I ??🤔🤔

----Lyn.