DEUX.

Minho turned off his alarm and went back to sleep but a few seconds later his phone rang again."Uh! I thought I turned you off!"He said frustrated. He got up and looked at his phone and he saw it was an unknown number calling him. Minho picked up the phone hesitantly.

"Hello? Is this Mr Lee Minho?"a voice spoke up from the other end of the phone."Uh.. yes, may I know who I'm speaking to?"He responded. "Oh! Sorry about that this is Park Soo-rim, from ✨JYPapi ✨ entertainment and I have called you to inform you that you got the job." She said. Minho was panicking from the inside but tried to keep his cool. "Thank you so much ma'am" was all Minho could say before hanging up.

He immediately called his best friends han and chan and told them to come over.

After ten minutes of waiting, his friends arrived in a panic. "What's wrong is anyone dead?!?" Chan said in a worrying voice. Chan was the eldest of their little friend group and the most responsible who tried to keep everyone alive and not lose any body parts in the stupid stunts jisung/han pulled.

"Yeah! What... ever he... said cause I-... I didn't.. hear anything.. he said..."Jisung said panting and trying to catch his breath from all the running he and chan did while coming to Minho's apartment. Han/jisung was the overly hyper friend who motivated you in every thing that you do and he was also the one to get chan and Minho to go to the outside world and have fun instead of letting them stay inside and be boring twenty year old men.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••°°••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok look I know that my chapters are kinda short but please bare with me.

----Lyn.