DOUZE.

Minho took Hyunjin to a small dance studio where not much people were there.

"Why are we here?" Hyunjin asked. "Because Changbin told me you had a passion of dancing and you haven't really danced in a while. So show me your moves." Minho said while setting up the speakers.

Hyunjin eventually gave in and told Minho to turn on the music. Hyunjin danced gracefully to the music but still looked like he devoured the beat.

"What the heck is Hyunjin and Mr Lee doing in a dance studio?" Soo-rim asked while looking at her nails. "Hyunjin is probably trying to make a good impression on him so that he can sign an official contract to be a model. The director really wants him." Hyo-Sun said. "Can we go home now, his not cheating his just spending time with his friend." Soo-rim said half a sleep. "No, maybe after this he'll go to a club or something."Hyo-Sun denied.

Hyunjin dropped Minho off and saw that a car was following him. He recognized it to be Hyo-Sun's car. "Bye, miniee." Hyunjin said. "Bye pookie" Minho said leaving the car.

Hyunjin went home pleased that he spent time with Minho and Hyo-Sun got nothing out of it. But he knew they should be more careful next time.

Hyunjin had invited Minho over to his house to hang out. Hyunjin was preparing dinner for the two while Minho just watched TV. "Hey, Minho, quick question, do you think pineapple belongs on pizza?" Hyunjin asked out of the blue.

Before Minho could reply, a knock was heard on the door. Minho went and opened the door cause Hyunjin was busy. "Oh hi Mr Lee!" Hyo-Sun said supprised. "Baby, who is it?" Hyunjin shouted across the kitchen.

" Hyuniee bear it's me!"Hyo-Sun responded. Hyunjin came out of the kitchen annoyed but still put on a fake smile. "Oh, hi Hyo-Sun" Hyunjin said awkwardly. "Hyunjin, why did you call Mr Lee Baby?"Hyo-Sun asked suspiciously. "Oh that's just a small joke between us, he calls me baby and I call him pookie. Just friendly jokes." Minho chuckled out a response. Hyo-Sun turned to face Minho and eyeing him down. Hyunjin mouthed a small 'thank you ' to him.

"Mmh.. It's ok. I see you guys are spending more time together lately" Hyo-Sun shrugged it off. They ended up spending the night together and Minho actually had fun spending time with Hyo-Sun, she was a really sweet girl if you get to know her.

It was getting late and Hyo-Sun suggested her and Minho to go home, but Hyunjin and Minho's original plan was to spend the night together. Hyunjin internely prayed for Minho not to go home. Luck was on his side and a thunderstorm started.

"Oh! Look at that, now you can't go home."Hyunjin said. Hyo-Sun and Minho ended up staying with Hyo-Sun sleeping in the guest room and Hyunjin and Minho sharing a room. Hyunjin convinced Hyo-Sun that he can't sleep with her because there not even engaged yet.

As Minho was getting ready for bed he saw Hyunjin trembling with fear. "Are you afraid of thunderstorm's?" Minho asked cuddling the younger. Hyunjin just nodded in response. "What's your favorite song?" Minho asked him again. "Lovely by Billie" Hyunjin replyed. Minho immediately started singing the song.

'Hello, welcome home' Minho finished the song and glanced at Hyunjin beautiful sleeping figure. "Good night jiniee" Minho said kissing his forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the miraculous ladybug fanfiction isn't my story 😄 It's my sister's story where she wrote it using my account cause she was too lazy to create her own. The Stray kids and kpop FF's are mine to clear things up. Thanks for reading. Byeeeee.

----Lyn.