20. Funnily flirtily

Start from the beginning

Niya : Hmm. Okay apology accepted.

Rohit laughed at that and they soon reached the mall. As soon as Niya got out from the car Shubman jumped to be by her side.

Jassi : Chill down brother. Nobody's here to kidnap your girl.

Shubman : I missed you.

Niya : It's literally been just a few minutes.

Shubman : Still I did.

They were about to enter the mall when they got completely surrounded by media all around. Cameras shoved onto their faces and light flashing in their eyes. Shubman held Niya's hand tightly and took her inn while protecting her from all the croud. All boys started shopping around on their own as per their agreement this morning.

Niya held Shubman's hand and took him to one of the shops.

(Me who went sksksk just by thinking of holding hands like this)

She is one of the i don't know which one to pick kind of shopper. So he helped her in picking her outfits and then they went to shop for him.

Niya : I am hungry yaar.

Shubman : Me too. Let's go to the food court.

Niya : Yes!

Shubman : What would you like to have my girl?

My girl. These two words. She could hear it on loop for hours. How good it felt hearing him say that. But unfortunately she was snapped out of her lala land within a few seconds.

Shubman : I asked you something.

Niya : You pick it for me today.

Shubman : Okay!

He ordered burgers and fries for them.

Niya : How did you know that I wanted to have burger and fries today?

Shubman : Well I just knew. Now have it before it gets cold.

They both enjoyed their little snack and headed to the game zone.

Shubman : Hah. Do you remember how we met first?

Niya : Yes at that party when you were going to play some games.

Shubman : Who knew I would get to play like this 😉

Niya : Shut up! Such a big time flirt! Besharam!

Shubman : Only for you my darling😌

By the time all the boys had finished their shopping and they headed back to THE BORING HAVELI. All of them went to their rooms to keep their bags. Niya barged into Shubman's room after changed into comfortable clothes. As soon as she entered the sight that passed current through her body.

Shubman standing there with just a towel wrapped around his torso.

Niya's POV :

Oh my God! He is looking so breathtaking. I can't even take my eyes off him now. His beautifully toned upper body. His abs. The way those water droplets are running down on those abs. His V line. This is gonna make me crazy. He looks so effing hot!

Shubman : Take a picture it will last longer😏

Niya : Better take you. Then it will be mine forever.😙

Shubman : Oh! Mood today haan?

Niya : Why not! If being sexy would be a crime you would have been given a lifetime sentence.

Shubman : Oh. Then what about this?...

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Please comment and vote. There were less comments and votes on the last chapter then the previous ones is what I've observed. Please do support.

~ Bye until next time