5. Ecstasy

The next morning Virat went to wake up Niya and told Shubman to wake up Rohit.
Shubman was surprised a bit, it was Virat who always used to wake him up but nevertheless he just started walking towards his Rohit Bhai's room.

"Tell that pig to get up by himself everyday now." These were exactly what Virat said.

Probably another Rohirat fight that's gonna be solved before the breakfast he thought. This was a very usual seen.

But something that was not usual came across Virat!

He entered into the room and tried to wake Niya up but instead he heard her mumbling
"Shubhii please, let me sleep for 10 more minutes, and if you let me sleep for 20 more minutes then I will go on another date with you."

Virat was froze at his place. So they really went on a date?! All the boys treated her like a sister specially Virat and Rohit.

His protective brother mode kicked in and he thought to talk about it later.

He managed to wake Niya up and all of them went for the breakfast.
Before coming Niya checked her laptop and was doing some working and checking some mails as now she was managing them.

She went into the dining area where all the boys were seated having usual banter and Rahul bhai trying to gain their attention.

She blinked her eyes at Rahul bhai and started, "Boys! Attention please! I will just take 2 minutes from your time! The upcoming T20 matches have been postponed and now we have a break for 15 days!"

And there were happy sqeuals all around. Rahul bhai looked amused at how she did it in just a minute.

She continued, "We are gonna stay at this hotel till the time and..."

"BREAKFAST AND DINNER ALWAYS TOGETHER" everyone said in unison.

It was an unsaid rule of ICT made by the seniors that is followed across the generations.

Everyone completed their breakfast and decided to meet at 4 in the game room.

Till the time everyone enjoyed by themselves.

A few days passed by like this and the bond between Shubman and Niya grew stronger. They went on dates almost everyday.

Not just Shubman's bond but everybody's bond with Niya grew more.
She was now little sister of Virat and Rohit,
Rahul Bhai's kid, Ishan, Hardik and Jaddu's partner in pranks and Rahul's bestie.

One fine afternoon
Shubman's Pov :

What do i do?
I need to talk to her.

Well won't she think I am too clingy and desperate if i said that?

But I need to tell her!
I can't really keep someone confused about something like that!

With all these thoughts i entered into her room and looked around but couldn't find her. Maybe she was not here yet. I settled myself on the couch and my eyes landed on a paper with something written on it.

I wanted to read it. But... Should I? It is wrong on so many levels! Well my curiosity took over and i started reading it.

Aghhh I don't know mann!!! I don't know what's going onn! I bumped into him that night out of nowhere. I got the managing contract of ICT. And all those moments shared with him!
All the time I am with him I feel butterflies inside me. His dark brown eyes is where I drown. His cute smile and laughter. His presence is my ecstasy. I just can keep looking at him forever. When he hugs me all my worries and fears are forgotten.
Yes! I like him! I like him!! But...? Does he like me too? We have been on so many dates now but he never said anything.

But I like him!!! His presence calms me, he soothes me! Whenever he is around I am the happiest soul! I wish he could see the smile I get on my face just thinking about him!

He was filled with emotions after reading that! Someone describing him so beautifully was something he never imagined in his entire lifetime.

Niya barged into the room and saw him with that letter in his hands, she knew he read it and started trying to explain something, Shubhii it's like I was just thinking...I mean....
She was trying to form some sentences but was miserably failing at it.

Shubman got up from there went towards her and held her hands and said, "Niya no need to explain whatsoever, is it really true what you've written?"

She said nothing but just nodded her head in response.

He quickly engulfed her in a really tight hug and said, "Niii ! Thank you sooo soo much Nii, Those beautiful words of yours Nii. And yes I like you too. I can't help but smile whenever you are around! Those hugs of yours are warmer than the sun, I would love to fall for those hazel eyes of years everytime I see them. You aura always soothes me somehow! I like you too Nii ! I really do!" AND I MEAN IT ALL!

They didn't break the hug for a while and then heard some hoots from around. It was Virat, Rohit and Rahul.

Both their faces were flushed red and they didn't speak anything and parted the hug.

All three of them came into the room and screamed WE ARE SOOOO HAPPYYYY TO SEE THIS HAPPENNN!!!!

Rohit said, "And dare you hurt our sister ever and..."

Virat continued, "And if you do that we are gonna break your bones."

Said the protective brothers.

Rahul too said, "Yes! Dare you ever trouble my bestie!"

And all of them had a small group hug.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Please comment and vote if you like it.