We arrive back home after getting an ice cream at the McDonalds drive thru, I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared these kids would spill in my car, luckily they didn't. Leah put Ella in bed and when she came back downstairs I was reading a book with Josh, Leah took a picture off us. 'Is it okey if I post the pictures on instagram?' She asks 'Ofcourse Le' I reply and continue with reading the story.

^ Imagne this is you and its in the park

^ This is you to and the boy is Josh and is 6

^ This is also in the park

Liked by: Y/n_y/l/n, BethMead and 102,373 others
LeahWilliamson: Aunty duties with @y/n_y/l/n.

Y/n_y/l/n: Now I am tired 😴
^LeahWilliamson: We still have them for a few more hours 😉🤭
^y/n_y/l/n: I knowwww! go cook us food we are hungry
AlexScott: Leah and y/n rocking the aunty duties
AmandaWilliamson: Can't wait to be a grandma!
^LeahWilliamson: mom..
LeahArsenal: Leah and y/n are together?
^J_e73i2: Nothing has been confirmend but seems like it
^WSL_bestleague: Ofcourse they are
^woso.couples: new favorite couple
More comments...

'What do you want to eat tonight?' I ask Leah who is leaning against me 'Mm, good question. We can bake pancakes?' 'YES PANCAKES!' Josh shouts looking up from the tv 'Guess were eating pancakes' I laugh. Leah gets up and starts preparing the mix, I get up too and follow her into the kitchen. I wrap my hands around Leah her waist and start kissing her neck, Leah turns around and we start making out and things get heated fast until Leah pulls away 'We can't y/n' she says shaking her head 'Come on Leah' I beg her trying to kiss her again but she looks away 'Ugh, this is why I don't want kids' Leah looks back at me quickly 'You- you don't want kids?' She asks sad, I see her eyes looking everywhere but at me. Fuck no shit, I didn't mean it like that, fuck why im I always bad with my words, I know how bad Leah wants to have a family. 'No Leah no' I cup her cheeks, forcing her to look me straight in the eye 'I do want kids but not right now' Leah starts kissing me again, her lips are so soft and perfect. 'I don't want them now either but I do want kids eventually' 'I know Leah' I peck her lips 'Go back to the couch so I can make you kids dinner' She says while turning around, I slap her ass and quickly run out off the kitchen 'Oi y/n!' I hear Leah shout.

We eat our pancakes, Ella has woken up by now. Josh is telling us about school and football, he wants to play for Arsenal and England like Leah does. It warms my heart that Leah is his idol. I clean the table and wash the dishes before we need to take the kids back to their parents. Leah is packing the bags inside while I put Josh and Ella in their seat. I open the door for Leah when she has put the bags in the trunk and I start driving, the drive isn't that long but the kids have fallen asleep. Leah lifts up Ella and I lift up Josh and the bags, we walk to the front door were Sarah and her husband Thomas are standing already 'How was today?' She asks 'Good, we took them to training were they spent most of the time with Monica after that we went to the park and then this one' Leah says pointing at me 'Promised Josh an ice cream so we went to the Mac on our way home and for dinner we had pancakes' Leah finishes 'Then its no suprise they are tired' Thomas says. We hand them back their kids and I put the bags down in their hall 'Thanks again Leah and y/n' Sarah says before closing the door 'No problem' Leah and I say at the same time.
We have just arrived at Leah her house, I want to kiss her goodbye but Leah says 'stay' 'huh?' I asked confused 'Stay the night' Leah replys, a grin appears on my face 'Maybe we can finish what we started in the kitchen?' I ask hopefull 'You and your dirty mind' Leah says stepping out of the car, I follow her inside.

A/N: I will let the rest of the night to your imagenation but they didn't sleep much ;)