"Ahh such a hectic day it was" I said while sighing out, when Megan chuckled "And unfortunately your car ditched you today." I instantly opened my eyes. "Jesus Christ I forgot I needed to call the mechanic."

"Don't worry I will call the mechanic." "Ahh meggy you're such a great bestie." I said while my eyes almost teared up. "Uh dramatic ass."

"Don't have to worry when you have got my back." "Ahh meggy I love you so much." I said while laying my head onto her shoulders. She immediately shrugged me off by slightly moving her shoulder. "Eww don't call me by that name." She said as I chuckled at her exasperated behaviour.

After a few minutes,

We reached the destination as Megan looked at me. "Do I need to come inside with you, not as your best friend as a physician assistant?" "Noo not required for now I'm just gonna go according to my plan." I said while getting down from the car.

"Call me whenever you get done I will pick you up." She said as I smiled and nodded and soon after she left.

I made my way towards the entrance of the house and rang the bell. In seconds the door opened revealing Jayce. As he asked me to step inside the house.

Walking towards the living room I observed all the maids and chefs were standing in a sequent. I turned around and looked at Jayce. "Sit on the couch and Make yourself comfortable." He said as I walked further and sat on the couch while keeping my files on the table.

Taking my laptop out. I observed Jayce sitting in front of me."As we planned Ryan won't be home before dinner and as you said I asked all the maids and chefs to be presented here."

"Now what's your plan?" He asked while I smiled. "Nothing much." "Okay now tell me what's his diet plan and what do he eat throughout the day?" I asked the chefs as gradually they started giving me information as I recorded everything in my laptop.

"Rescheduled my meeting to tomorrow

"Rescheduled my meeting to tomorrow." "And email me the important files I have to recheck before presenting it." I said while cutting the call and getting down from my car. Since today I had less work I thought of coming home earlier. While stepping ahead towards my house. I realised Jayce could be studying.

Without thinking further I took the extra keys out through which I had access to my house. Opening the entrance door of the house I was expecting the house would be noiseless as usual as it is. But I could hear some tittering noises.

It was very much detectable from a near distance. My eyes landed onto the white shoes near the shoe rack. What is a female doing here? Did Jayce call someone over?

Curiosity took over me instantly stepping inside. My body stiffened as I saw her. She stopped laughing around, while she looked at my presence.

Jayce and her stood up from the couch. "Ohh you're home earlier?" Jayce said as I walked further While loosening my neck tie. As maids step forward while taking my hand bag from me. "Why?" "Can't I come home earlier?" I said while darting my eyes at Kathy. "What's going on, why is she here?" I questioned when we got interrupted.