Day 13

Anthony laid on his mattress, his eye lids felt heavy, and the bed was just way too comforting to be wasted. Unfortunately, everytime he has these thoughts, like it's a signal, a fuckin lunatic would knock on his door.

"Heyy! Wake the fuck up!"

The demon yells outside.

The blonde glared at the wooden ornament with the greatest disdain, he covered his ears with his pillow.

The pounding still continue,
"Why are you even sleeping? If you're this lazy you probably belong to the other circle of hell-"

"I'm awake dammit!" Anthony stomped his foot on the cold ground as he opened the door, instantly glaring at the demon behind it.

"MORNING-" Alden's cheery tone died down, "You're not a morning person, are you?"

"Gimme a minute"
Anthony slammed the door on his face before he could utter another word.

The human brushed his hair, changed his clothes and made himself look presentable. It took about half an hour.

When he opened the door for a second time, the devil was sitting on the ground, contemplating something. Though, given him, it's probably only the dilemma to pick the food he wants to eat for breakfast.

"Did ya skip Charlie's reform activities?" He asked, while locking the door to his room.

The Devil sat up, sighing deeply, "I wish. That moth girl is seriously keeping her eye on me."

"Ya probably deserve that."

"Oh come on, you're on their side now?"

"Ew no. I hate everyone equally, don't worry."

Alden shrugs, "Great"

They began walking towards the living room of the hotel. Anthony careful not to drop a single flyer on the floor, he was clutching the papers tightly.

"Want some help with that?" Alden asks as he tried to match his pace.

"Nope"

"You sure?it looks kinda heav-"

"Nuh-uh"

"Come on I can-"

Anthony stopped, turned back, and faced him dead in the eyes.

"Okay, what 'da fuck is up? Yer creepin' me out"

Alden freezes, then a sheepish look on his face as he scratched his back.
"What? I'm just tryna' be helpful"

Anthony leaned to his face, a sly smirk.

"Charlie put you up into this, huh?"

Alden shook his head but later on gave up anyway, he sighs deeply.
"Fuck-yes, she said to make some friends, it's part of her little activities or something. Just put a good word for me, yeah?"

The blonde grimaced, "Ya should've just tricked her to be friends with ya" Anthony continued on his steps.

"I tried that!" Alden retorts, matching him. "But she said we we're already friends—as disturbing as that is— I've come to accept the fact that you're the only one I can depend on this"

Anthony snorted, "Ya didn't try askin' Husk ova' there?" He pointed to the Chimera demon who was busily wiping the table in the pub. He was frowning with knitted brows that looks like he was in a bad mood, though that's the usual for him.

Alden shook his head, "Nah, he looks like he's about to slam the bottle in my head."

"Nifty?"

"Too fast, can't find her."

"Vaggie?"

"She threatened to send me to the void."

Anthony realized he had only one demon left on his list.

"It's probably best if ya just give it up" He deadpanned.

The devil cut in front of him, crossing his arms and tapping his foot.

"Now who's being a menace—You literally just told me to take this seriously"

"And ya think me trickin' Charlie that we're friends is you takin' it seriously?"

"Well—no, but—"

"Exactly "

Alden scratched his head.

"Now get away from the door, I've got things to do" Anthony shove the devil to the side and unlocked the door.

"THIS CONVERSATION ISN'T OVER—"
The human slammed the door infront of his face before the devil could utter another word. Good riddance.

"HELL-O!"

Anthony groaned. He never seem to get rid of this annoying demons.

"Hey smiles" Anthony places a hand on his hip as he stared at the Demon with a raised brow, "Killed em' all again, did ya?"

The radio demon grinned, "Spot on my dear!—now, care for a walk?"

Anthony sighed and contemplated for a second before begrudgingly accepting, there wasn't a choice where he could reject the offer anyways.

"Ya ever had any friends, smiles?"

He had started with the most reasonable question he could ever think of. Clearly, he'd lost his mind in this one.
Alden's craziness is rubbing off him, he's sure of it.

He'd felt Alastor's stare on him, a little buzz of radio before the demon began to speak, "Plenty, all charming fellows and ladies dare I say!"

Anthony let out a quiet 'oh', as he looked to the other direction.

"Hmm, am I right to assume this conversation is a que for me to ask you—"

"NO!" Anthony shouted, breathlessly.

Alastor chuckled at his outburst, the human had turned extremely red. Quite an interesting display.

"I—I that —t-that wasn't my intention —I'd never—I mean don't be ridiculous!— who would—" The blonde exhaled, his lips quivering. "I was just curious since Alden—"

There was a sharp ear-piercing static hanging in the air.

"Alden?"

"Ya know, new patron? Charlie's current patient?"

Anthony looked at Alastor with the greatest curiosity when he saw that the demon looked like he's about to laugh. No, he literally chuckled. What a weirdo.

"I'm not joking, Charles' really reforming him ya know"

Alastor shook his head, still a wide almost dark grin on his face.
"Nevermind me, do go on"

"He needs to find friends in the hotel—it's part of his reform activity, though obviously nobody wants to."

"You seem quite concerned for this particular demon" Alastor taps his chin.

Anthony rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "As if"

The radio demon leaned to his face and  smiled, it almost looked like a sly teasing smirk.

"Why don't you be friends with him then?"

Anthony backed away almost instantly and made a quizzical look.

"Nuh-uh. If he wants me in on his shitty little act, he's got a lot of convincin' to do"

Alastor chuckled, and Anthony wondered for a second why the Radio demon was grinning so much.

"Oh, he will."

to be continued...