~Better Than your Fiction man~

Začít od začátku

He fake coughed to get his mochi's attention who just gulped staring at him. "Breakfast in bed, How does that sound?" Jungkook questioned with a bit of Flirtiness lacing his words. Walking over to Jimin's side of Bed he placed the tray on the nightstand. After he settled down on bed beside Jimin who was just staring at him he asked his lover a simple question "What do you want to eat love, breakfast or me ?".

Jimin almost choked on his saliva, bewildered by Jungkook's action. "I don't eat without brushing my teeth" Jimin spoke, almost confused by his own words, His mind was blank barely processing anything. Jungkook stared at him calculating what to do in this situation before he finally formulated Plan B. Lifting Jimin all of a sudden, scaring the hell out of Jimin. He lifted him effortlessly in his bulky manly arms as he made his way towards the bathroom. Jimin was shocked with a dark shade of red painted on his cheeks as his hands were tightly wrapped around the taller man's neck.

Jungkook placed Jimin on the counter beside the sink as he placed his hands beside Jimin's thigh pinning him there. Jimin was a blushing mess because of Jungkook's action as his husband leaned down to capture his lips but before they could meet Jimin's hand flew in between. "I haven't Brushed" That was all Jimin said as now the blush was spread all over his neck too. "I don't care" Jungkook countered back, grabbing Jimin's hands, pinning them above his head on the mirror and this action made Jimin's back lean on the Mirror.

Jungkook stared at Jimin's lip making Jimin super shy before he leaned down capturing Jimin's bottom lip between his lips gently sucking on to it making Jimin breathless and filling his stomach with butterflies. Moving his lips upwards to suck Jimin's upper lip and then letting their tongues have a heated battle. Eyes closed as both the males drowned in the moment. Jungkook obviously won the tongue battle as he leaned down to let his tongue explore the deepness of their love.

Pulling apart both the males breathed heavily but unlike Jimin Jungkook recovered faster. "I am waiting outside so better be quick honey" Jungkook said with his deep husky voice which caused shivers to run down Jimin's spine. He leaned down to leave a peck on Jimin's swollen lips before letting Jimin's hand fall by his sides. He walked out of there, closing the door to let Jimin have some privacy.

Jimin was sitting there stunned, not able to process what just happened. His husband was a sweet, caring man who never failed to show his love in small kisses and hugs but unlike the Kookie he knew the man who just kissed him a while ago was a daddy material, He had such dominance which made Jimin immediately become submissive to him. Jimin covered his mouth with his palm before shouting like a crazy man. He threw his hands and legs all over the place as he blushed to his heart's core.

*****************************

A heartfelt Breakfast in Bed with some lovely conversations and no sign of daddy Jungkook but not like Jimin minded instead he felt loved by his Kookie. He wondered why Jungkook was so romantic all of a sudden but then he just decided to enjoy the moment.

*******************************

Standing by the door, He watched Jungkook wearing his shoes ready to leave for his office. After Jungkook was done with his shoes he glanced at Jimin who was staring at him with heart eyes. He asked Jimin to come closer with his fingers before he grabbed Jimin's waist to pull him closer until he could no more. Kissing him just like he did in the bathroom, Jungkook devoured his lips slowly and passionately.

Jimin felt like daddy Jeon was back when they made eye contact after their heated make out. Jungkook's hands which were placed on his waist glided inside his T-shirt now caressing his bare skin. This action made Jimin's heart flutter as he blushed becoming submissive towards this side of Jungkook. "Be ready at 7 Love" Jungkook leaned down whispering in his ear before sucking his ear lobe softly.