|43| Not There Yet

Start from the beginning

She frowned 'How am I supposed to do that?' The young Tokito silently stood on the water thinking how she could draw chakra out from her body.

Suddenly she heard the sound of trees ruffling. She quickly turned around ready to swing if anything tried to attack her, but nothing.

From the same trees games out a pitch black bird with strangely long eyelashes. "MUICHIRO-SAMA!!!!"

"Ginko?"

Suddenly the said bird came crashing down on Muichiro. Ginko's wings were spread across Muichiro's face making the younger unable to see.

When Muichiro was able to remove Ginko's, she held the bird in front and took into account how tired the bird was. "Muichiro-sama! I missed you." Ginko cried.

"Ginko what are you doing here?" Muichiro asked. "I came looking for you, Muichiro-sama. I couldn't possibly trust that toad Sanin to look after that hyperactive nut job and you!"

Ginko answered. Muichiro just nodded along not know what she should say next, but think Ginko seemed to have taken a look at the open scroll in her masters and and read it.

"You're learning Submergence of destruction Jutsu?" Ginko questioned and Muichiro nodded. "I am but I don't know how to split my chakra and combine is with the water..." Muichiro stats.

"Well you're in luck, Muichiro-sama!!" Ginko shouted as she happily flapped her wings. "I just so happen to know how it's done!"

"Try releasing you're Ki, Muichiro-sama!" Ginko said as she grabbed the stroll from Muichiro's hand and opened it before flying up.

She did it so that Muichiro wouldn't get the stroll wet.

"Remember your time in the hidden mist village?"

"No."

Ginko sighed. "At that time you released your KI which affected the area that you were in."

"Are you sure Ginko? This is water... there is no telling what would happen if I do that..." Muichiro said. But Ginko hushed her.

"Trust me, Muichiro-sama."

Muichiro signed and did as she was told. Out of nowhere, the earth began to tremble, causing a stir among the birds and other animals to hastily darted away in a frenzied frenzy, sensing the impending danger that was around them. It was a captivating sight as a powerful, blue aura engulfed Muichiro. The girl's hair was standing up as she struggled to maintain herself in the water.

Suddenly she slipped. Muichiro plunged into the water below, where the young girl desperately struggled to swim to the surface. However, the precious gold fan that had been given to her by Douma became an burden, dragging her down.

As she sunk deeper, a large hand pulled her out. Muichiro's face planted on grass as she started to cough out all the water that had gone into her lungs.

"MUICHIRO-SAMA!!" Ginko cried out as she immediately rushed over to her master. "I'm so sorry!! I WAS WRONG!" the bird cried but Muichiro just waved her off and signaled that she was fine.

When she had stopped coughing she turned to the person that had saved her. There stood a fairly tall young man of a lean muscular stature and pale complexion. He has unruly black hair of uneven lengths that sticks up in tufts around his head, that he wears tied back in a low messy ponytail at the base of his neck. His bangs fall over his eyes in an uneven fringe. His eyes are sharp and moderately large, their irises a deep sapphire that fades to a lighter blue and their pupils a bluish-black, and are framed by thin eyebrows.

The man appeared to be young in Muichiro's eyes, but the young Tokito took to account the uniforms he was wearing, it was a dark cyan-tinted version what Muichiro's cloth but the said male had a haori that's split down the middle into two different patterns: the right one a solid dark red, and the left one geometrically patterned with rhombi of green, orange, and yellow.