|19| Panic In The Forest

━━━━━ 𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 ━━━━━

━━━ Third person

When the locks came off the gate they walked in before they ran a little clearing and decided to discuss things.

Not minutes later screams filled the forest. "That sounds like someone screamed," Sakura said.

"I don't think I like this place." She finished and clung herself to Muichiro's arm.

"Oh come on, It's nothing to be scared of. It's just going to be a piece of cake, right Mui-chan?" Naruto turned to Muichiro raising a fist next to her, she just nodded and did the same thing as him, fist-pumping him. "Excuse me for a second, I got to go." He turn around to a tree and started unzipping his pants. Suddenly the ground is a very interesting sight.

Sakura immediately went up and hit him on the upside of his head. "Not in front of us girls! If you don't get out of here, what is this kennel?! Find a bush or something."

"Naruto, could you hold that for a minute?" Muichiro asked and he nodded. "I don't think we should separate right now," Muichiro said then turned her attention to Sasuke.

Sasuke took his hand out of his pockets pointing to a gate. " Gate 9, not too far from here. You'll memorize their chakra signature right?" Sakura and Naruto looked back and forth between them, probably thinking what there we're talking about?

"Mm, I think did." She crouched down with one leg placed on the ground and the other up with the feet on the ground. Her arms were spread away from each other. She closed her eyes waiting to pick up their chakra. 'Beast Breathing Seventh Fang: Spatial Awareness (漆ノ型 空間識覚 Shichi no kata: Kūkan Shikikaku)

 'Beast Breathing Seventh Fang: Spatial Awareness (漆ノ型 空間識覚 Shichi no kata: Kūkan Shikikaku)

"They're too far from here, we should keep moving and maybe plan a surprise atta-"

"Ah! The guy I can hold it in much longer!!" Naruto jumped on his legs. Muichiro looked at him with three small dark lines on her forehead. "You should go with him Sasu."