Part 6

Niall's POV:

I ran backstage, there she was, so beautiful, the boys came and gave her a hug, I came back from my staring. I hugged her tight I didn't won't to let go, her smell was so safe in a way. I had to let go, she looked at me with a wierd look.. maybe she knew, she is going to know. I smiled:

"Hey i'm Niall."

"Hey Niall i'm (y/n)." OMG her voice I couldn't I have to kiss her, she have to know.

"Uhhm I need to talk to you (y/n)" she looked at me like I was crazy.

" Uhm okay.."  I took her to dressing room, where there were a bit quieter.

We sat down, I looked her directly in her eyes.

"I'm Micheal" I said.

Your POV:

"What!?" is he freaking Micheal!

"Yeah I am.. sorry" He's Micheal.

"But why.. how do you know!" You couldn't believe what he was saying.

"Okay try to listen carefully"

"okay"

"I knew you where a directioner, so I thougt that if you didn't knew I was me, You would like me for who I am, not Niall Horan from one direction, but Niall from mullingar."

"So you where pretended to be Micheal... but why didn't you told me then!?"

"I am telling you now (y/n), I love you!" wow

"I love you to... but"

"But what?" he took your hand, and cuddled it.

"I don't know i'm confussed, it's hard to change the face and the name from my head... and my phone has Micheal's face.."

"Hehehe" he laughed "Let me see" He took your phone and saw the picture.

"I can change it.. but to be sure can I see our conversations on your phone?"

He took his phone, and showed me his KIK.

"Oh mah good man it's you!" you were looking at each others eyes, Niall took your head in his hands, then he kissed your lips softly, it was like they fit perfectly to yours. You blused but keep kissing him back. You felt like you were in heavin, you got him! He pulled back from the kiss, but holded his forehead to yours.

"(y/n) I love you so much, will you be mine forever?" He asked.

"YES yes I love you to" You smiled, and kissed him with all your love.

You had been together in 5 years, and were going to marry each other, you got 3 kids two boys and a girl. You lived togehter to the death.

 THE END!

What do you think vote and comment please.