Secret lie

Harry's POV: 

I was shearching on twitter, I saw a beautiful, pretty but also sexy girl. I read her bio, it's says that she love One Direction, but her favorite was Niall.. hmm that was a bit disappointing, but I called Niall and showed him.

"What do you think made?" 

"wow shes beautiful, perfect.. whats her username?" 

"Gonna check her out huh?" I bullied.

"Of course!" Wow maybe he actually liked her!

Niall's POV:

She's so cute I had to know her.. but she couldn't know that i'm me.. Soo I created a new acount, so it looked like a fan page, I decieded to changed my name to Micheal. I followed her, there went so long time, and she didn't followed back so I decieded to ask for a follow:

"Hey can I get a follow back? :-)" I wrote, she wrote back again after an hour or two:

"Hey yeah of course.. followed! ;-)" I began to smile like a freak or something.. 

your POV:

It's the first time someone actually, asked for a follow back! uuuh I felt so famous, it was stupid but I did... The person wrote to me in the direct  messages:

"Hey I couldn't avoid to write to you, you look so cute! :) But yeah my names Micheal :)" Aah you couldn't stop smiling.

"Helloo thanks! My names (y/n)" You didn't know what else to write back.

"Souch a sweet name, I have always loved that name! Heh, but I can see you like One Direction huh?" He wrote back, you could see he had read your bio. 

"Yes I love them! Can see you do to, fan pages and all that ;)" You answered.

"Yeah kind of near them you know?" Did he know them like for real OMG!

"Do you know them like in person!!!" You where so excited!

Nialls POV:

Nice move Horan.. crap... 

"Uuhm no not really, but the net you know.." I tried.

"Oh okay.. you made me kinda freak out! xD" (y/n) answered, I love that name!

"Hehe sorry that wasn't planned" damn stupid me..

"It's okay I think i'm going to survive hehe! :P" Good she's not upset.

"I hope so hehe! :D" I replyed.

We where writing some time, it was really fun, the tour bus stopped.

"Are we already there?" I asked.

"Yes were have you been, we have droved like forever!" Zayn replied.

"Oh" I said.

"what ya diong?" Louis asked, and tried to see the screen on my computer, I took it away, so he couldn't see.

"Nothing" I said.

"Uuhh secrets!" Harry mobbed.

I fast wrote goodbye to (y/n) and turned off the computer.

"schould we go in?" I asked before they began to ask questions.

Your POV:

oorgh he went off.. sad maybe I schould get something to eat. You found some residues in the fridge and warmed it up in the microwave. You watched some TV while you ate. Then you got to  bed and tried to sleep, but it was hard couse you were thinking about Micheal..

Niall's POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about (y/n), but the concert were about to begin, so I tried to push it away. The concert ended up well, I forgot the text once, but Liam sang instead of me.. It wasn't good.

"What was there with you Niall?" Liam asked me, when we were away from the other boys.

"Uuhm I.. uuhm.." I didn't know what to say.

"Come on you know you can tell me" Liam said to me.

"Okay I was just thinking about this girl.. but it's nothing." 

"Serius ooh Niall! finaly" Liam said a bit to loud, but no one notice.

"Yeah be quiet with it, know one have to know now olay?" I answered.

"Of course man!" Liam said while put his arm around me. I took it away again.

"Stop that!" I said red.

"HAHA okay man" He said and went off.

We got in a hotel, the first I did was looking for food. I found a sandwish and ate it. I went to bed and slept.

 Chapter 2?

Comment and like please! C=