Chapter 12: The Final Fight: Suzaki Ryo vs. Hanaoka Fujio

Start from the beginning

"Hey! You're making yourself pathetic," Magoroku said.

"That's right. You lost!" Yasushi added as Nakaoka laughed.

"Hey! Go fight!" Amagai turned to the remaining Senomon and Kamasaka students who were not moving, "I'm paying you good money! Go earn it!"

Nozomi shook her head and stared straight at the male, "Didn't I tell you? You can't buy everything with your money."

The remaining students ran out of the gymnasium. Amagai kept on calling them and bribing them with money but they didn't listen as they left.

Amagai breathed heavily and met Nozomi's gaze who looked at him dead in the eyes. He gritted his teeth in anger as he glanced at Suzuran, Housen, and Oya High students who were stepping closer to him.

Nozomi then turned to Tsukasa who was already looking at her. Her fist clenched in anger as she saw the male's state but it quickly went away when the blonde smiled at her.

She had no choice but to smile back and nod.

Suzaki Ryo stood in front of Amagai, trying to protect him even though he was having difficulty standing up.

"It's not over yet," he said.

The twins frowned in confusion. They were lost as to why Suzaki Ryo wanted to fight for Amagai Kohei that badly.

The ash-haired male already proved himself to be arrogant. Yet, Suzaki stood there, ready to take them on by himself.

Fujio, who was supporting Tsukasa to stand, gestured for Todoroki to take him. He walked in front of Suzaki, prepared to take him on.

"Fine. Finish it, then," he said.

Both of the males let out a cry as they began to fight, throwing punches at each other.

It was the final fight and all of those who were watching could feel the tension around them. Fujio stopped Suzaki's fist from coming in contact with his face, pushing it away as they both grunted. The two exchanged punches with each other. Some hit them, some don't.

Kiko bit her bottom lip, nervous for her boyfriend. Though she knew Fujio would win. However, Suzaki will still leave him with injuries and she doesn't like it.

"That Senomon guy isn't half bad," Mercy commented, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Suzuran is full of guys like that," Binzo scoffed. He was used to seeing guys like Suzaki's level.

"Why is he still fighting at this point?" Yuken muttered in disbelief, his eyes not leaving the fight.

"Why does he go so far for someone like that?" Todoroki added. Tsukasa's arm was wrapped around his shoulders as Todoroki helped him to stand.

"I'm sure he sees things differently than we do," the blonde said, barely a whisper.

The twins watched the fight between Fujio and Suzaki. The both of them still not giving up as they threw punches at one another.

The two grunted as they both fell on their knees on the ground, coughing. Suzaki turned to Fujio once again as the both of them began to crawl on the ground.

The two stood up, clutching each other. Fujio hit Suzaki square in the jaw, causing him to fall to the ground again. However, no matter how much they fall, they still stood up and Suzaki threw a punch at Fujio.

Kiko frowned in concern as no one dared to give up even if they were barely standing now. She hitched a breath when Suzaki hit Fujio hard on the chin, causing the Oya High's leader to fall to the ground unconscious.