Chapter 12: The Final Fight: Suzaki Ryo vs. Hanaoka Fujio

"Is Tachibana-kun alright? That we don't know

"Is Tachibana-kun alright? That we don't know."

----

                 "Looks like there's only two left," Yuken stumbled in the middle of the gymnasium after fighting Saboten.

"Don't be an idiot! I still have a lot of soldiers!" Amagai exclaimed as he clutched his broken fingers courtesy of Tsukasa.

The Senomon student turned to the entrance of the gymnasium and smiled, expecting his reinforcements. However, it soon faded when he realized that it was Rao's faction who entered.

"We're finished outside!" Rao said.

"Might have gone a bit overboard. They all ran away," Mercy added, smirking.

"Wow!" Yuken chuckled, "That's impressive."

"Suzuran isn't the only one finished!" Jinkawa exclaimed as the remaining Housen's Ozawahitoshi and Monji entered the gymnasium.

Yasushi, Nakagoshi, Motoaki, and the remaining students from Oya High also entered.

"Jeez, this fight must have burned a lot of calories," Yasushi commented.

"Fights like this are nice, every now and then," Motoaki added, smiling and cracking his neck.

Housen, Suzuran, and Oya High students circled the gymnasium as Suzaki Ryo and Amagai Kohei were the only two left from Senomon and Kamasaka High's alliance.

Amagai fidgeted as he took out his phone and dialed his reinforcements' number.

Meanwhile, the twins were almost at the gymnasium. They saw the others enter before them, causing the two girls to walk faster.

Kiko felt the phone buzz in her jacket pocket and took it. She smirked when she saw the familiar name appearing on the screen.

She answered the phone with a smile as she heard the angry voice on the other line.

"Where the hell are you, Tachibana?!" Amagai exclaimed.

"Wrong, princess," Kiko answered on the phone as they entered the gymnasium, "Is Tachibana-kun alright? That we don't know."

All heads turned to the twins, including Amagai. His eyes widened in shock as he realized he was talking to the older twin.

"How about you, Amagai-kun? You alright?" Kiko grinned widely as she raised the phone and waved it playfully in the air, staring straight at Amagai Kohei.

Yuken smirked proudly at the twins and chuckled. Of course, they would make an entrance like that.

Amagai yelled in frustration as he threw his phone away.