Chapter 14: Surprise!

"No, no! Look at their hands!" Nozomi lightly tapped him on his arm.

---

Nozomi decided to go to a bookstore in which Tsukasa accompanied her without hesitation. The girl just texted him about going to a bookstore today and she was surprised that the blonde wants to go with her. 

It's already been a week since the doctor removed her cast causing the girl to move freely like before.

The couple was wrapped in a comfortable silence as they scanned through the books. Tsukasa will occasionally glance at the girl who will meet his gaze and give each other a smile then proceed on reading the book excerpts. 

After half an hour, Nozomi walked towards Tsukasa who was on another shelf. The blonde looked up at her as he noticed she was approaching.

"Did you find what you need?" Tsukasa questioned.

Nozomi shook her head with a laugh, "Not really, but I found something else."

Tsukasa smiled and nodded as they walked to the counter. Nozomi paid for the book that she bought and the couple walked out of the store. 

They were just walking through the streets and Nozomi noticed that they don't exactly have a destination.

"Where are we heading now?" Nozomi asked. Her hand held on to Tsukasa's as they walked.

"Just you wait and see," Tsukasa told her with a smile. Nozomi didn't ask anymore but she was curious about where they were heading. 

They took the bus and Nozomi found themselves at Sannoh, which confused her. She glanced at Tsukasa who didn't say anything instead she was pulled along with him.

"Why are we here?" Nozomi questioned.

"What do you mean?" Tsukasa innocently asked.

"This is just surprising," Nozomi said and shrugged.

"I heard there's a nice restaurant here," Tsukasa told her as they walked the streets of the town. "I texted Fujio that we'll be meeting them there."

After a minute of walking, Nozomi immediately spotted her twin and Fujio who is walking in their direction. She quietly gasped and nudged Tsukasa.

"What?" Tsukasa questioned as he glanced at the girl. Nozomi didn't say anything but pointed in her twin and Fujio's direction.