Chapter 8

Izuku was on bakugous throne sitting down. He was giggiling, and talking with some of the guards, and the maids. He was there because bakugou was taking care if something. He was taking care of guards that had broke in a couple of days ago trying to hurt izuku. Izuku hadn't seen bakugou all day, but that was okay for izuku, but bakugou didn't like it. It was nine at night. Izuku was sleeping on the throne until he heard a noice. It was dark around the palace. He jumped, his heart skipped a beat. He gets off the throne looking for where that noice was coming from.

He heard the noice again. It sounded like fighting, and growling. He didn't know why, but his instincts told him to keep going. He got to the door hearing the noice. He oepn the door to see bakugou infront of two guards who were in chairs tied up. Bakugou was growling at the guards. "What is that bastard planning you extras!" Bakugou yells at them. Izuku didn't say anything. He stayed quiet, but he obviously wasn't quiet enough because he was throwing pheromones out. Bakugou took them in, and looked behind him.

"Baby?" Bakugou speaks. Izuku jumps in surprise after hearing his name. "I-im sorry" izuku starts to cry. Bakugou walked over to izuku, leaving the room with izuku. He picked him up pinning him to the wall. "Why are you crying hunny?" Bakugou asked. Izuku looked at bakugou in confusion. "I-i entered your conversation...I didn't mean too.." Izuku explains. Bakugou took a breath in. "There's nothing wrong with that, I'm actually glad your here..I miss you baby" bakugou smiles kissing izuku. Izuku blushes, but kisses bakugou back. Bakugou grinds against izukus crouch. Izuku gasp in the kiss which let bakugou slip his tongue in.

Izuku felt bakugous cock through his clothes. "I-i want it..please a-alpha.." Izuku pleads. Bakugou smirks as he brings his hand around izuku to take his underwear off. Izuku was wearing a skirt. He's always wearing a skirt, he dosent like clothes that cover him up. He likes skirts with tight clothes that show off his fat ass. His thick milky thighs. Bakugou takes izukus underwear off. He crawls his same hand to his buckle, and undoing it. He slips his cock out. He had his cock out going to izukus pussy.

Izukus pussy was wet with slick. He slips his finger inside going all the way in. "P-please..I don't want your finger. I-i want y-your cock.." izuku breathes out. Bakugou smirks as he takes his fingers out. He puts izuku down a little bit. He didn't put him down where he's on his feet, but where he could just slip his pussy. "Once I start, there's no going back" Bakugou whispers. Izuku nods, and bakugou slams inside izuku. Izuku gasp as he felt bakugou deep inside of him. Izuku held bakugous shoulders for dear life.

Izuku lays his face inside bakugous neck taking all his scents up. He growled in his neck softly. He needed more. Bakugou swings his hips thrusting inside. "You-" He thrusted. "Are a-" He theusted again. "My fucking queen!-" Bakugou thrusted panting. Izukus legs started to shake. He felt so good, and needed more. His eyes rolled back as he spread his legs more. He grabbed bakugous hair pulling on it as bakugou pounds into izuku. He couldn't control his face expression. His legs would dangle as bakugou held his thighs. Bakugou felt close, but wasn't. Izuku moaned uncontrollably. "Such a good boy" Bakugou growls.

Izuku nibbled on bakugous neck bitting whenever he hit the good spot. He rolled his hips as bakugou swings inside. Izukus tears rolled down. His heart flustered, and his stomach had butterflys. Bakugous grunts, and groans got him excited. He knew he got bakugou feeling good. He breathes heavily as bakugou gets harder with his thrusts. Bakugou closed his eyes reaching for release. Izuku couldn't cum, he just couldn't. It felt good, but he couldn't get there. Bakugou whines, and goes harder again. Izuku finally cums, and it feels so godamn good. It was paradise, the best.

Bakugou pants, and pulls out, and cums. "Fuck- that was so good" bakugou huffs. Izuku looks at bakugou, and giggles. Bakugou leans in, and kisses his cheek. "Such a good boy for me" bakugou smiles. He puts izuku done back on his feet, but he just falls. Bakugou grabs izuku. "I guess I went to hard?" Bakugou chuckles, and izuku blushes. "Y-yeah.." Izuku pulls his underwear up holding onto bakugous arm. "Baby, I have to talk to you" bakugou tells izuku. Izuku looked up at him, and smiles. "Sure, what is it?" Izuku asked. "I have to stay with you wherever you are, I have to be"

Bakugou says cupping izukus face. "Why? What happend?" Izuku asked holding bakugous hand. "It's nothing..I just need too" bakugou hugs him. Izuku smiles. "I'm okay with that... Atleast I can hang out with you" izuku giggles. Bakugou smiles kissing izukus neck. He left little prinkles of kisses on izukus neck. It felt nice. "Will you sleep with me tonight?" Izuku asked him. "Of course my love" Bakugou smirks holding him. Izuku looks at bakugou. "What?" Bakugou speaks. Izuku doesn't say anything for a little bit. "I love you so much" izuku smiles. Bakugou smiles, and cups izukus face. "I love you too baby" bakugou says back.