Part 10

I opened the door...there were two girls, but not them.

Looking for someone?
I turned around it was Yoon.
Yoon-shes outside. I looked at her then walked off, she followed me.

As i walked out the door I saw Ria crouched down wearing Yoon's jacket.
Chocol-oh, hi.
Ria looked up and smiled, hi.
Yoon-she was looking for us. They giggled
Chocol-why are you guys outside?
Ria-we were taking a smoke break.
Chocol-i didnt know you smoke.
Yoon-she doesnt.
Ria-i just wanted to keep her company, you looked busy talking to other girls.
Aaagh she saw that?
Chocol-that wasn't anything serious, you can always approach me.
Ria-its difficult with all those girls around you.
Yoon laughed.
Yoon-a heart thief...she continued laughing.
Chocol-are you free after this? I looked at Ria.
Yoon looked at me surprised.
Yoon-right in front of me???
Ria laughed, yes I am, free.
Chocol-good to know.

We headed inside and a few more hours passed. It was time to head home, i looked around for Ria but I couldn't find her.

Ria pov

I was in the bathroom getting ready to head out with Chocol when Yoon came in.

Ria-oh hi Yoo—she pinned me against the wall and started kissing me. I was so surprised I lightly pushed her off.
Ria-yoon?
Yoon-sorry, do you really have to go with her?
Ria-yeah i promised her i would.
Yoon-okay...take care, see you tomorrow. She looked a bit disappointed then walked out.
What was that all about...
I looked one more time in the mirror then headed outside, Chocol was waiting for me at the door.

Chocol-ready?
Ria-mmhm. I smiled and we walked towards the car.
Chocol-i saw yoon leave the bathroom upset, is everything okay?
Ria-yeah, dont worry. I smiled then she started driving.
Ria-are we going to your place?
Chocol-yes, its been a while hasn't it?
Ria-yeah... i looked away out the window.
The street was so empty.

But after a few minutes we were finally at her place

But after a few minutes we were finally at her place. We got out of the car then walked towards her apartment building. She opened the door for me and I walked in.
Ria-where was the elevator? I looked around confused
Chocol chuckled
Chocol-here. She pressed the button and the elevator doors opened. She let me walk in first then she followed me in and pressed her floor button. While the elevator was going up she looked at me then started kissing me, her kisses were a lot more passionate than before. When we arrived to the floor she picked me up and opened her apartment door. Carrying me inside she turned on the lights and three me on her couch where we continued making out.

Chocol pov
This is the perfect time to confess, come on Chocol just do it.

Ria pov
She stopped for a moment and looked at me as if she wanted to tell me something.
Ria-chocol? I looked up at her confused then she said.
Chocol-take off your shirt.
I was too slow so she took it off me and continued kissing me, she was more aggressive than before. Moving down on my neck, she turned me around and untied my bra. She continued kissing me down my back then she turned me around again and said.
Chocol-i hate seeing you with her.
We did it all night long.

The next morning I woke up to a text from Yoon.
Yoon-I am outside!
Chocol was still asleep so I washed up, got dressed and headed downstairs quietly.
I could see Yoon waiting for me in her car, i rushed and went inside.

Ria-helloo~
Yoon-happy birthday!!!
Ria-aaah , i almost forgot!!!
We drove off and spent the whole day together. We went eating at this fancy restaurant thats had the prettiest cakes ever.

Ria-oh my god!!
Happy birthday to youu~~ the staff started singing as Yoon was clapping and cheering.

Ria-oh my god!!Happy birthday to youu~~ the staff started singing as Yoon was clapping and cheering

Then we went shopping at the luxury department store.
Ria-noooo way! Are you sure????
Yoon-yep, get whatever you want.

By the end of the day my hands were full of bags and so were Yoon's. I was having so much fun until i looked at my phone.
10 missed calls from Chocol....oh shit!
Yoon looked and laughed, dont worry just get in the car. We put everything behind and started driving.
Ria- where are we going now?
Yoon-just you wait and see.
We finally arrived at the location, we entered this unfamiliar building then as we were heading up the stairs Yoon covered my eyes.
Not long after she took her hands off and everyone yelled SURPRISE!!!! Everyone was there, all my friends, Emmy, Ritta including Chocol and her crew.
They sang happy birthday very loudly then i blew off my candles and cut the cake. Chocol approached me and kissed me on my cheek.
Chocol-happy birthday,I smiled.
Ria-I am so sorry.
Chocol-no worries, it was all a part of the plan hahahah.
We spent the rest of the night dancing and drinking.
Yoon look at me and made a sign for me to come out for a second.

Ria-everything okay? The music was so loud.
Yoon-yes, i just wanted to tell you that...the past few months we spent together was amazing and I have grown very fond of you.
I love you Ria but...you are not mine.
She smiled, gave ma hug then walked off. I was so shocked but i didn't feel sad...i didn't feel anything. Yes i was slightly disappointed but—Just before I could dive into thoughts Emmy came and pulled me on the dance floor.
Emmy-whats with the long face, dance!!!!
🪩

Emmy-whats with the long face, dance!!!!🪩