Part 9

She can't be..no, i will call her!

I started calling Yoon but no response, she must be ignoring me. This girl is so sly, she said she will confess but not that she will do it toddaaaay.
I tried calling Ria but she also didn't pick up. A few minutes later I had to get off when my phone started ringing.

Ria-hello, you called?
Chocol-yes, i did.
Ria-aah i am so sorry, i was doing something...i wasnt close to the phone. I could hear a giggle in the background.
Chocol-whos that?
Ria-who, huh nobody. Anyways why did you call, miss me already?
Chocol-hah nothing and no.
Ria-aaagh you dont want to tell me,oh well. See you tomorrow, i will force you to tell me when i see you!!!
We hanged up. She was lying, Yoon was there, i could hear her.

YOON POV

Earlier that evening on my way out of the dance studio, I decided to message Ria. Thankfully she was still up so I asked her whether I could sleep the night at hers, she said yes. When we parted i realise Chocol was also going in that direction. I was so scared she would insist on knowing where I am going but she didnt, i got lucky. When we got on the bus her suspicion grew but I brushed her off, luckily my stop was very close so I didnt have to stay with her any longer. Once I got off i saw a confused look on her face.
Oh shit, did she realise?? I immediately rushed towards Ria's place.

On call with Ria
Yoon-hey i am here.
Ria-coming right away.
We hanged up, she was here in less than 4minutes.

Ria-hii~
Yoon-hello. I smiled. Since when did they put on this lock?
Ria-ohh, it was always there. But it was broken, they finally fixed it.
Yoon-oooh i see.

We went upstairs and i threw myself on her bed.
Yoon-i am exhausted. As i was laying on my back Ria came on top of me.
Ria-should i help you undress?i nodded as i smiled and closed my eyes. I was really, really tired, i could fall asleep in that exact moment.
She started unbuttoning my shirt then moved down to my trousers, unbuckled my belt and unzipped them. I got up a bit to help her take the off me then I laid back down. She came next to me and we both tucked it under the blanket.

Ria-goodnight.
Yoon-goodnight.i kissed her on her forehead and we both dozed off.

Chocol pov

I got off at the next stop and started heading towards Ria's apartment. The lights were off when I got there. Hmm is she asleep already?
I tried to get inside the building but I couldn't...it was locked. I waited on the stairs until a neighbour showed up. I took the elevator quickly and headed towards her door. I remembered the keypad code from last time, hopefully she didn't change it. I put it in and it opened.
It was very quiet and the lights were off apart from one lamp. I slowly walked towards her bedroom as quietly as possible, the door was opened a tiny bit. I peeked through the crack ...