Part 3

Chocol POV

I laid her down on my bed and decided to check on her.
Hey, are you feeling any better? She was still dozed off but then I heard a slight murmur.
Huh, what was that ?? My eyes were wide opened.
Ria-where am I? Ria said slowly opening her eyes.
I took you to my place, sorry, I had no idea where you lived. You passed out back there, I couldn't get you to answer.
As soon as those words came out of my mouth Ria jumped immediately, scared she said.
Ria-nooo, no, no. Stay awaaay! She tried to take her shoe off to hit me with it but stumbled and fell back down on the bed.
Surprised by this I started laughing.
Chocol-are you trying to fight me?? I said laughing. Lay back down crazy girl, I won't hurt you, I promise.

I went to the kitchen to grab a cup of water. When I came back I saw Ria trying to get undressed.
Chocol-woooo wooo woo, stop, stop that! Half asleep she looked up confused.
Ria-can you help me please?
Chocol-are you sure.. I mean yeah sure okay but let me get you some PJs first. As I turned around to go to the wardrobe I felt two cold arms wrap around me.
Ria-thank you sooo muchh~she said in a flirtatious voice.
I continued looking for PJs when I suddenly felt her weight over my back.
Chocol-did you fall asleep again? I turned my head to her face, fast asleep on my shoulder. Mesmerised by her beauty, I couldn't look away. I smiled and quietly said. You really are something, huh.

I picked her up and laid her on my bed, I started to take off her jacket, then t-shirt, shoes then slowly unzipped her jeans. Hesitantly, I looked up at her then finally took off her jeans. I let out a sigh, I wonder if she does this with every single date Emmy takes her out to.

Ria was now all tucked in, with PJs on. I looked at my watch it was already 4am. I should head to bed too.
I guess i will sleep on the sofa tonight. I laid my head on the pillow, finally I can rest. As I closed my eyes I felt Ria throw herself on me.
Ria-the bed is too cold without you. I opened my eyes to Ria's face right in front of me.
Chocol-you are drunk, please go back to bed.
Ria made a nagging sound, Nooooo~ I want to lay with you, Chocol~
I looked at her pouty face,I couldn't say no.
Chocol-okay okay, I will come bed with you.
In the bed i tried to leave some space between us as I know she was far too drunk to think rationally.

It was very quiet as we both closed our eyes to sleep.
When all of a sudden i felt Ria move closer and hug me from the back.
Chocol-Ria? I said quietly. No reply, she was fast asleep. It was already too difficult to get her to sleep, I accepted my fate and just closed my eyes.

Ria POV

A strong scent of coffee woke me up, followed by rustling in the kitchen. I was looking around trying to make out where i could be. Then the memories from last night suddenly hit me and i jumped up.
Ria-NONONO NO WHAT??? I got out and started pacing around the room looking for my things when chocol entered the room in an apron.
Chocol-good morning you finally woke up! she chuckled
Ria-what happened last night ? why am i here?
chocol-you got very drunk and—
ria-and what?? why am i here I mean did we do anything last night?
Chocol-hmmmm nothing really you got very drunk and you were all over me. chocol said jokingly. come on wash up, i made breakfast.
Ria-hey wait—chocol walked away. i got dressed, washed up and walked to the kitchen.

 i got dressed, washed up and walked to the kitchen