Part 8

I looked behind and it was her, Chocol.
She looked at me with eyes full of sorrow as rain drops were slowly falling down her face.
Chocol-hey.. She said out of breath
Ria-hi...i looked at her up and down. Did she run all the way here...did she follow me?
Chocol-i am so sorry, Ria. She looked deeply in my eyes, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I fell to the ground crying. It was pouring down on us she looked at me surprised then leaned down.
Chocol-let me help you up. Its okay. i know, i know, i am horrible. You went through so much. She reassured me as she picked me up and took me to my apartment.

I helped her put in the code and we walked in. She sat me on a chair and immediately walked to my closet and took out some clothes.
Chocol-let me help you. I was staring at the floor motionless, all my bottled up emotions finally erupted. My body felt exhausted, mind did too...
She came to me with some comfortable pyjamas and looked at me smiling softly.
Chocol-pretty even when sad. I got up and took the clothes from her hands. i tripped as i walked off. She immediately grabbed me.
Chocol-be careful. I still haven't said a word but i smiled.
I then went in my bedroom and changed.

Chocol pov

She was taking a while so i sat down on the couch. I promised myself that once I see her I will confess my feelings for her but i cannot get myself to do it. I am afraid she turned me into a soft hearted woman.

I tried to see other people, hook up with that girl...just to take my mind off her. I never thought about someone so deeply before, I am not used to those feelings. I wanted to run away but after seeing her again....with Yoon. I knew i had to treat her better.

Ria pov

After I got changed i walked to the living room and threw myself on the couch. She came to me and touched my forehead.
Chocol-you are burning hot, no wonder you are so red.
Ria-what, really?
i rushed to the kitchen and measured my fever.
Ria-Oooh no this is not good.
Chocol-do you have medicine ??
I started searching but no luck.
Ria-i sont think soo...
Chocol then put on her jacket and while rushing out said.
Chocol-i will go grab some fast!!
She ran off the door. Why is she being so kind all of a sudden. Aaagh i wish she would stop already...i slowly passed out on my couch from exhaustion and fever.
Chocol came back just after 10minutes.
Chocol-oh you are asleep?
She woke up me up and helped me up to take the medicine. She held the cup for me then dried my mouth.
Chocol-this should help. I will make you chicken soup, it will help you recover faster.
She started cutting up vegetables and preparing the broth. After a few minutes of cooking a rich smell started forming in the kitchen, it slowly traveled to the living room. My mouth was watering.
Chocol-there you go, eat up!! She placed a bowl of soup on the tea table.
Ria-this is so good, thank you. I said in a husky voice, my throat was sore.
I fell asleep on the sofa that night. Chocol made me a cold compress and held it in my forehead.
She fell asleep next to me on the floor.

The next morning I woke up to knocks on my door, who could it be? I looked over to my right, chocol was still asleep. I quietly went to the door i didn't want to wake her up.
I opened the door and it was Yoon.

Yoon-oo did i wake you up?? I am so sorryy—
Ria-aaagh no no, whats up??I rubbed my eyes.
Yoon-i was in the area and thought i would come by to drop off some fruits. I heard you had a fever.
Ria-aaah, thank you so much! Who told you?? I grabbed them from her hands when all of a sudden i felt a presence behind me.
Chocol-oh hi yoon. She said as she was hugging me from behind.
Yoon-hi. She looked down and saw chocol's arms wrapped around my waist. The atmosphere changed.
Chocol-i told her...she smiled
Yoon seemed uncomfortable
Yoon-Okay, i will see you later, gotta head back to work!! She walked off fast without looking back.
Ria-you scared her off!
Chocol shrugged while smiling, not my problem. she turned around and walked to the living room.
I threw myself on the sofa and sighed.
Chocol-how are you feeling? She came close and touched my forehead.
Ria-so much better, thank you!
Chocol-yeah, your temperature is down, so glad!!she smiled
Chocol-i have to go back to work now, will you be fine?
Ria-mmhm, thank you for looking after me.