"Why? Is something bothering you?"

She asked again, staring at me sleepishly.

She really forgot everything. Our sweet memories. Each and everything.

Exhaling loudly, I looked at her.

"You really don't remember anything
  Y/n..."

She watched me blankly, as I sighed looking away, as my heart broke into million pieces again.

"Our memories. The things we did, the relation we had at our workplace, those silly fights, and those sweet talks..."

Silence.

"Everything..."

A tear left my eye, as I blinked multiple times to control my feelings. My heart ached a lot, getting into this situation again.

Suddenly, I felt a warm hand on my cheeks, wiping my tear off. Y/n watched me smiling, as she leaned closer.

"I hope I do remember them oneday..."

That's the sentence.

That's the sentence giving me hope, and keeping me going...

Placing a soft kiss on my cheek, she slowly pulled away. In the process, her lips grazed on mine unintentionally, which made my heart skip a beat.

I couldn't control myself. I wanted to make a move. She was my wife, I had all the rights to do so.

But no.

This wasn't the right time. I wanted to gain her trust and get more familiar and comfortable with her.

I couldn't take any step at this point.

Sighing, I backed away and turned my body to the other side, trying to sleep.

Fuck, this is hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Next day)

6.00 pm.

Yawning, I sat on my desk alone, just finished with an online meet. I was happy to see Y/n hanging out with Ryujin this morning, as they seemed comfortable with each other.

They were still in the mall, shopping and playing games. And here, I was busy with my workload. Groaning, I let my head fall back on my chair, shutting my eyes in tiredness.

Gosh, I missed her...

Should I call her?

Or will I disturb her peaceful evening?

Just then, the door opened wide. I was just about to shout as someone opened it without knocking, but stopped as I saw Jimin panting heavily.

"Taehyungah!"

"What happened Chim?"

"J-JUNGKOOK IS AWAKE FROM COMA!"

What.

"WHAT!?"

Standing up abruptly, my eyes widened and my heart beat rapidly against my chest.

He regained his consciousness. He is safe.

And now, I can know the truth.

"Let's go!"

Jimin said, as we both walked out of the building quickly. Sitting in our cars, we drove off towards the hospital.