استاد| Professor

Start from the beginning

[Girls will say yes after seeing you, you have no imperfections! You are handsome, you speak so beautifully, give yourself another chance son!]

Said safa, trying to make her son understand, how it is so easy to get a girl for him. Dilawar visibly stiffened, he licked his lips and fisted his hand tightly under the table" I was already married mama, no one would accept someone like me!" He said, tired of the topic of his marriage again. After his last marriage failing miserably, it had given him a vulnerable lesson in life. He wasn't ready to take the step of his life again! Not when he has alot more to lose now!

Safa shook her head and made a noise from her mouth, clearly disagreeing with him. He sighed and put his chin on his palm listening to her " mai aisi larki dhund sakti hun dilawar! Beta apne ap ko kab tak koso ge?-" and that was it for daryaab who curtly nodded and said "agar ap waqai aisi larki dhond kar le ain then i will marry her---but mama, she should not expect a thing from me, agar mai shadi karunga to wo sirf apke lie otherwise I can live without a women" and stood up, taking his things that he had to take with him and left, leaving safa to squeal excitedly and turn to ajmal, who was sipping his tea.

[I can find a girl like that for you, for how long you are going to blame yourself?]
[If I will marry, that will be for you!]

" dekha, maine kaha tha na he will agree" she asked her husband who nodded, deep in thought.

[Look, I told you he will agree!]

she scrunched her eye brows at him and asked "ajmal? Kya hua?" He hummed and said looking at her " kya agar...beechari bachi ki kharab matti kardi isne to?"

[Ajmal? What happened?]
[What if we are doing wrong with this girl?]

Ajmal was a father as well, he could understand how it would feel if the daughter comes to home crying, saying how she is being mistreated, he would die before letting it happen to anyone's daughter. His concerns made sense to safa but she was the mother who has raised her sons well. Quickly dismissing the concerns, she said "aisa kuch nahi hoga, I know my son. Mai uske lie itni khubsoorat or achi larki laungi jo ise kheench kar rakhegi"

[Nothing of this sort will happen, I know my son! I will find someone so beautiful and good that she will keep him on his toes!]

Laughing at her own joke, she went toward the kitchen, all the while mentally counting her friends and families who's daughter could be the perfect match for her raja beta.
_____

Stepping inside her lecture room, ayesha looked straight towards where she wanted to sit, in the middle. Not minding the looks and whispers being thrown in her way, she proved them the rumors about her being the 'daughter of rich daddy'. Its ironic how they would whisper about her and would ask-beg to let their one's be free from her father's wrath. She doesn't care what they call her, she doesn't mind being looked at as an inferior and someone that is different then them, she was just someone who was twenty five siting amongst people who were starting from eighteen! That was the only difference, ayesha saw in her and themselves.

Her chain of thoughts was broken when someone sat down beside her with a thud, she closed her eyes and calmly opened it, knowing it was her annoying best friend she made in this class. Rabia mukdaam! Raabia sat down beside ayesha and take out her journal from her bag, aggressively. Showing ayesha how bad her mood is right now. Clearing the throat, ayesha asked "Rabia...kya hua?" And looked at rabia patiently waiting for her to speak who spoke not so long after, shifting her body to face ayesha.

[Rabia? What happened]

" I cant believe it!" Ayesha raised her eye brow at her. "That fucking bitch got back together with arsh!!! After all He did with you! She got back with him!!" Rabia whispered yelled at ayesha, telling her about ayesha's ex best friend boyfriend who once molested her and how they were back again, ayesha laughed and continued to take out her supplements for her first class starting in some minutes.