As she stopped a music started playing.

"Man I'm gonna tip toed in this darkness , I'm already so bad at dancing", i said to myself.

"Emily you're here ?"i asked but no response seems like she already found one .

So it's just me dumbfolded here .

I was in my thoughts when a hand gasped my waist.
I don't know why that touch gives me tickles all around my body for so sudden.
When that person held my one hand and interlocked it with them .

"Hey I'm so bad at it ", i said giving him a trigger warning.
But no response.
"I'm going to tip toed over you ", i said again.
But still no response I was to say again when.

"Trust me and just move along the rhythm with me", he said in a husky voice  leaning towards my ears, his breath was hitting my neck.

But wait that voice , is it true ? No no how is it possible, his voice , why it's so similiar to his voice .i was in my thoughts when he started moving and controlling me with his steps .

This MF light , I want to see , who's he ? It's the same feeling, i remember very well , that domination over me when I know nothing about dance .

He was swaying with the song and making me sway with him .

He held my one hand while another one on the waist controlling my steps .

He moved his hands alongside my body with the music , it was giving me shivers and tickles at the same time .

He let go of my hand and sway me away with one side pulling me back towards him. I was so close to him that i can feel his heart beat now . His hot breath was hitting my neck again.

"Why the hell I'm getting goosebumps", i said to myself in my mind .

He turned me around , held my both hands and pushing me away with a sudden pull almost colliding with his chest . He put my both hands around his neck and holding my waist with his both hands .
Moving along the rhythm. I don't know why it feels so secure .

It seems like the time is stopped for a while when he turned me and with few movements he let go of me completely when someone else caught up and wait

"The scent , it's familiar", i thought to myself.

But before that the lights turned on and

Emily pov

I was talking to yn about her disappearance when we heard the announcement and the lights went off before i could proceed further a hand pulled me towards it.

His hands were wandering all along my body moving along the steps , left leg back , back to front , right leg back , back to front . Twirl  me around and it feels like I'll doze off any moment.  He placed his hand on my right thighs, gasped it with his hand pulled it towards his waist and sway my half upper body down ....

When the hall is lit up again and everyone stopped in their position and Clapped.

Just when i look the guy who is holding me and swaying me around is not other than Werner ,my breathing was heavy till now but the other moment I saw

Alex is in the arms of that guy when that guy hold Alex waist in his arms , and another his hand was swinging his leg . When lights on suddenly and Alex screamed and boom

Due to sudden alarmed voice , that guy hand became fragile and Alex banged on the floor .

"Fuck , where did I get stuck , it hurts ", he said rubbing his butt .

"Oh my god honey I'm sorry i didn't saw that coming let me help you " , that guy said approached Alex when

He rolled on the floor with his body and got up

"No please no , I'm straight ", he said trying to go away from him .

"Don't worry I can curp you up ", that guy said passing a smile to him and approaching him with the same speed .

Alex speed increased so does that guy's speed, Alex was running and that guy behind him and running chasing they disappeared somewhere.

But then my eyes turned towards yn she seems a little bit worried or eager seems like want to know . Her eyes were stuck at the guy who was holding her .
I was watching her , her eyes were having looks of curiousness, eagerness , confusion....

"Oh god so many emotions , how does she carry it', i said murmuring to myself.

Yn pov

When the lights turned on my eyes instantly went to the person who was holding me .
Those eyes reminds me of someone .
I was constantly staring into his eyes trying to find the reason, why it feels like we have met before, that fragrance why it feels familiar.

I don't care whether i look like an idiot staring at him constantly, i wanted the reason. When his hands let go of me i was to say something when i heard a familiar voice

"Hey yn ?",i turned around to face Emily
"What's wrong ?",she asked again

But when I turned around he is gone ,

"He is gone ", i said to myself.
"Who ?", she asked again but i didn't care at that time and i just shot my steps to find him.

But seems like either the sky has eaten him up or the earth swallowed him .

I know whose eyes were those which i saw in him i turned around to leave

"I KNOW IT WAS YOU AT FIRST, I CAN MISTAKE MYSELF BUT NOT YOU"

I said before leaving from there .