nothing was right

So this is where my life starts turning.
I said asi sat beside Emily on the couch. It was Sunday today and Emily wanted to know what exactly is the thing with me that haunts me this much .

Finally I decided to open up and i wanna relieve myself too so I started telling her about me .

"Yeah I'm listening yn continue", she said as she turned towards me .

Flashback

Author's pov
Yn sat by the window, the curtains dancing with the breeze as dawn approached. Her light yellow dress contrasted with her puffy, red eyes. Tears streamed down her cheeks, mirroring the emotional storm within.

Yn's pov

"It's going to be dawn soon, and I couldn't do anything. I'm bound by these situations," she whispered, tears flowing unabated. "Why are circumstances always against me? Can't they align with my happiness?"

The day is going to begin soon there would be a complete stir again in my surrounding , people will be preparing this or that I can hear the birds chirping ...

.the whole night I wasn't able to sleep thinking about it how will this continue...I've taken this decision but would I'll be able to continue with it...

everyone is happy not aware of my emotions

... inside me a complete storm of emotions is going on what's going to happen next I can't predict I can't think about it I don't want to think about it also...

should I be also happy with their joyment or become more sad about my situation my helplessness about something which I've left in the middle without giving any clarifications...

the time is running but I can't do anything...

I need to wash my face I don't want anyone to see me like this...

She went to wash her face and came back to her room~~

After 2 hours

The door of the room got slammed and there's come my friend with a wide smile on her face ,panting and screaming seems like she came after having her morning run ...

Britney's pov~~

I just came after having my morning run and decided to check on my friend yn first ...

"Hey yn yn yn ynie goooooooood morning to you"

"G-good morning Britney"yn said

But I suddenly got stopped when I saw that her eyes are puffy , doesn't she slept at night ?
I got to sit beside her where she was sitting on her bed seeing some books...
Was she reading all night ...

"Hey yn baby why your eyes are puffy doesn't you slept the whole night were you reading the book the whole night?"I asked her

"P-ppuffy oh it may be due to ah yes I was reading books because I wasn't able to sleep the last night , I don't know why but I didn't felt like sleeping so."yn exclaimed

''Oh my baby why didn't you called me I had asked you also to join you but you said you want some alone time if I would be with you may you would have been slept in my accompany, you know how important day is today"

She just hmmed in response ...I became a little worried ...

"Are you ok yn , if you are feeling tired than take some rest I'll leave from here" I added

"I'm ok Brit it's just my head is aching a little "she answered .

"Oh oh than should I bring something for you , medicine?"