Chapter 52: The Grand Exit

Começar do início

Filch came running in moments later with his broom and stopped right at Umbridge's side, looking just as worried as Umbridge.

"Ready when you are!" George yelled over the mayhem. Each then had a firework into the air. They both threw it up and watched as it shaped and morphed into a giant dragon.

It swooped down and went straight for Umbridge. She squealed and ran down the middle of the hall away from the dragon. It grew in size and increased in speed until its open jaws shut over Umbridge.

The power of the bite was so strong it shot into mini fireworks and smashed into all the educational decrees, smashing them all which sent all the plaques toppling to the floor.

Y/n could see that Fred and George were ready to depart, she couldn't help but feel a little upset about their exit.

She saw Fred swoop down to her. He smiled at her and pecked her lips.

"I'll miss you." Fred said a sad smile on his face.

"I'll miss you too. See you next month." She replied. And with that, Fred and George flew out of the hall and the crowd followed them outside to the courtyard.

Y/n ran outside with Harry, Ron, and Hermione to see the figures of Fred and George fading into dots. They threw one more firework each leaving a large 'W' in the sky. The hundreds of people out in the courtyard started clapping and cheering for the Weasley Twins. Y/n never felt so proud of them.

She turned around and saw Harry swaying on the spot.

"Harry?" She asked. His eyes looked dazed, his face pale and the corner of his mouth was twitching, "Harry? Are you okay?"

But he didn't reply to her. All of a sudden he fell to the floor. He was shaky. Hermione and Y/n crouched down next to him.

"Harry?" Y/n asked him.

"Sirius." That is all Harry said. But it was enough to make Y/n worried about her uncle. Her head was full of thoughts. What happened to him?

Y/n and Hermione picked him off the floor and they and Ron walked over to the nearest bench. But before they could sit Harry down he started off running back inside the castle.

"Harry, what happened?" Hermione asked when the three of them followed him back in

"Sirius, in the ministry." He panted, "Voldemort is going to kill him."

"Harry, are you sure?" Y/n asked, panic-ridden in her voice.

"I saw it! Just like with Mr. Weasley." Harry said, climbing up the moving stairs, "It's the same door I've been dreaming about for months and I couldn't remember where I've seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort is after something, something he didn't have the last time and it's in the Department of Mysteries."

"Harry please just listen." Hermione interjected, "What if Voldemort meant for you to see this?"

"What if he's only hurting Sirius to try to get to you." Y/n added.

"What if he is?!" Harry yelled, "I'm supposed to just let him die, he's the only family I've got left."

"Rude, we're like cousins." Y/n whispered to Ron. She doesn't know why his words got to her so much.

"What do we do?" Ron asked

"We'll have to use the floo network." Harry suggested, starting to run again.

"But Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance." Hermione pointed out.

"Not all of them!"

"How are going to get into her office?" Y/n asked the group. Ron shrugged his shoulders and looked at Hermione.