Chapter 77: Black Arm war (Arc 3)

Start from the beginning

Sonic: Wow calm down Silver, I know shadow maybe.....Well shadow but he would never turn on us.

Y/n: He's right. Shadow has helped us time after time throughout the years. There is no way he would betray us.

Silver: You don't know that. Especially his true form.

Sonic: True form?

Silver: Not sure what happened to him but he look different. He look more like......them then a mobian.

Sonic: What like those aliens? No way.

Silver: I'm telling the truth!

Y/n: And we are listening. Maybe that wasn't the real shadow or he must be brainwashed.

Silver: Look we just have to be carful if we find him.

Sonic:.....Alright then.

???: So your the warriors of thid planet?

They quickly turn and they see one of them but look like a Mobian as they have their guard up.

Y/n: Who are you?

Eclipse: My name is Eclipse. Son of Black Doom and brother.....to Shadow.

Sonic: (surprised) Wait shadow has a brother?!

Y/n: (shocked) No way!

Eclipse: It is. I can't help but overhear that you are looking for my brother.

Y/n: Where is he?

Eclipse: Collection the Chaos Emeralds for our father. Soon this planet will belong to us.

Y/n: Like we ever gonna believe you.

Sally: (radio) SONIC! Y/N! EVERYONE! WE NEES BACK UP! SHADOW IS.....SHADOW IS! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Y/n: Sally! Sally! Are you there? Sally?!

Eclipse: It seems he has found them.

Y/n: Sonic, Silver you go and help Sally and the others. I'll take on Eclipse.

Sonic: Right. Silver.

Silver: Right.

He use his psychic to lift Sonic off of his feet and they fly off while Y/n turn to Eclipse as the two stared at each other.

Eclipse: It is best you surrender. You have no chance of winning.

Y/n: You have no idea how many times people told me that.

He then charges towards Eclipse and ram him withhis shoulder as they crash through several buildings until they crash through and then crash into the park. Y/n leaps out of the dust and lands on his feet.

He looks up as Eclipse slowly gets up and turns to Y/n as he thrusted his hand back and blasted lighting at Eclipse. Eclipse wasn't phase as he simply lifted up his hand and immediately blocks his attack.

This shocked Y/n and once he stopped Eclipse dashes towards him and goes for a kick but he ducks down and roll away and he strikes Eclipse with a lighting kick.

This hits him on the left side od his cheek as alien blood pour down from Eclipse's cheek. However Eclipse was not phased as he grab his leg and then throws him across the park which he crashed into the play park.

Y/n gets up while Eclipse approaches the play park and then wipe a bit of blood off of his cheek and looks at it.

Eclipse: Impressive. No other life form has never bleedsd me. Your different to the other life forms.

Y/n: That's not even 1% of my power.

Eclipse: I see. Here's mine.

Immediately Y/n gets punched in the stomach but what shocks him is that Eclipse hasn't moved. He still didn't move however Y/n gets punched all around him like some invisible force is landing blows at him.