Muichiro stared at him blankly before she started patting her pockets. "Oh," She started. "I forgot it."

Muichiro then grabbed Naruto's hands and ran off into the crowd, leaving Jiraiya standing alone in a perplexed state.

When they were far enough, Muichiro reached into her bag and pulled out two wallets - one adorned with a light blue wave design and the other featuring delicate Sakura tree details. These wallets had been gifted to her by Sakura and Sasuke.

Both wallets were filled to the brim. In the blue wallet stakes of has were sticking out and the same could be said with the pink one.

"What! Mui-chan, I thought you said you forgot it!" Naruto exclaimed but blankly stared at him.

"Forgot what?"

The blonde sighed as this was just another normal conversation for them.

"So where do you wanna go first?" Muichiro questioned as she placed her money back into her bag. Suddenly Naruto's stomach started to growl.

"First let's get something to eat!" Naruto said as he intertwined his fingers with Muichiro and pulled her along.

"Can I get an order of octopus dumplings?"

"Sure thing!"

"Three potatoes with butter!"

"Coming up!"

"SIX CHOCOLATE COVERED BANANAS!"

"Okidoki."

"Six pieces of aprica candy!"

"Thank you!"

"Three orders of okonomiyaki!"

"Here you go, surplus on the side!"

Naruto and Muichiro went to their last stop which was a fried noodle stall. They both were carrying so much food in hand bought with Jiraiya money.

"One extra order of fried noodles please." Naruto ordered.

"You got it." The store owner then took a look at the amount of food that was being held by the two young ninjas." That sure is a lot of food, son. You don't plant you eat that for yourself do ya?" He questioned.

"Uh? Of course not, I'm going to dare it with Mui-chan!" He said as he took the fresher prepared fried noodles.

The two ninjas found themselves in a field with all the food that they had bought stuffed into a bag completely empty. "Maybe buying all that food wasn't a great idea, Mui-chan..." Naruto complained to which the young Tokito hummed back agreeing.

The surrounding area went quiet as it seemed that Naruto was in deep thoughts, while Muichiro peacefully stared at the clouds above.

Then the young Tokito heard the sounds of laughter and cheers so she turned in the direction.

She then saw a particular stall who was selling haired clips. Muichiro was never interested in such things but for some reason she could take her eyes off the air clip.

It was beautifully decorated with a moon and sun image intertwined elegantly, surrounded by a floral mist pattern below it.

She did realize that she had stood up from the field she was in and walked towards the crowd.

But she stood when she heard Naruto called for her. "Hey Mui-chan! Where are you going?" He questioned but Muichiro remained silent and pointed to the hairpiece.

"You want that?" The blond questioned which she nodded. "Well alright I'll get it for you!"

Naruto dragged Muichiro down the hill to the place the hairpiece was at. "Hey! How many aims for that hairpin?" He questioned. The man ran the steel then to him. "Five, think you can do it kid? One trick is 100 yen."