S

Nanami and yuji were standing outside the hotel they had been staying in for the past month. Nanami was looking at his watch he had something to do in about 10 minutes but he wanted to see geto since altho he wouldnt admit it he missed the older he was his favorite upperclassmen he and haibara would always talk about him. Nanami was in his own little world remembering his time with haibara when he heard the younger yell out."Ma-dad!" Yuji called excited, running to get and hugging him. Geto smiled happily, accepting the hug and running his hand through the youngers hair."i missed you!" Yuji said into geto chest."i missed you too dear". Geto said laughingly alittle he then galnced up at Nanami, who was staring at him."nanami, you've grown alot". Geto said as nanami walked towards him."You have too." Nanami said a small smile formed on his face."You look well, and you've raised a wonderful young man." Nanami said getos smile widden. "Im glad you think so, we should get going tho, give me your number." Geto said, pulling his phone out.

Yuji was telling geto about his past months experience.showing him a scar he got that went all the way up his arm it was still relatively new and parts of it seemed to be picked at a bad habit of yujis that geto couldn't seem to stop."I've told you about picking at your wounds yuji". Geto said sternly, glancing at yuji but keeping focus on the road."i know i know....its like a subconscious thing tho". Yuji said, Rolling his sleeve down."Well, for now, we're gonna bandage that so you don't pick at it." Geto said as they parked in an area by the school and got out of the car walking the rest of the way to the school. The two were walking through the ground when suddenly yuji was hit with a wave of anxiety he feared how the others would think about him, especially after the deranged incident that he himself couldn't explain. Yuji began to trail behind, picking at his arm a bit. This continued all the way to the common ground where everyone was. He stopped away behind geto, who continued to the group of teens training all minus megumi who were sitting at the bleachers watching. Yuji stared for a while."Yu'!?" Geto called, making everyone stop and turn to him. Yuji stepped back slightly he gave a weak smile and waved. Everyone was quiet for a moment till yuji was ingulfed in a group hug minus megumi who hadn't moved from his spot he seemed lost in thought."You idiot i thought you were dead!" Nobara yelled maki didn't optionally join the group hug. " "The grip Nobara had on her prevented her freedom, but she was glad to see the teen alive and nobara genuinely happy. Panda and inumaki were happy to panda liked the massages yuji would give, and inumaki enjoyed the time yiji and him would spend gardening.

The group eventually released with nobara asking tones of questions and yuji answering as many as he could."You okay?" Geto asked megumi who still sat on the bleachers..megumi nodded it had been 3 days since his over work body incident so he still couldn't speak well but his body was healing well he was still wrapped in bandages tho."Are you scared?" Geto asked megumi shook his head no and looked down."w.. worried." He mumbled, geto nodded."That he'd be upset with you?" Geto asked megumi nodded."he won't be. You did nothing wrong, and you helped him snap outta his deranged rampage." Geto said megumi looked up when suddenly arms wrapped around him."fushi!" Yuji cheerd hugging him tightly megumi paused but hugged back enjoy the yiunger embrace as he placed his head in his chest. Geto smiled at the site, standing up and walking to the other students."i noticed you're all wrapped up. Are you okay?" Yuji said, leaning away from megumi and sitting down beside him."mhm," Megumi hummed and looked down."your alot quiter, are you sure?". Yuji spoke softly, tilting his head. Megumi pulled his phone out, opening his notes app he quickly typed up an explanation for his quiteness."im fine, i just had an accident a few days ago and can't speak well." Megumi said yuji read it and made a 'o' shape with his mouth. "We'll no worries I'll be your translater untill you heal". Yuji announced excited and determined. Megumi gave him a soft stare."Yu come here i have something to explan to you!" Geto called yuji perked up, jogging over to him.

"Should megumi even be allowed to play the games, i doubt he'd be completely healed in two days, and shoko doesn't want to apply cursed energy to him ethier. Geto asked, sitting in the counter beside gojo, who was cooking." No, but i can't make that call, im gonna have to ask, but even so then the game will be uneven." Gojo explained. "Isn't yuuta supposed to be returning tomorrow?". Geto asked."Yeah, but his flight was delayed, so he won't be here in time for the games." Gojo said, making a plate and handing it to geto."thanks". Geto said and began to eat till he felt a strange feeling in his stomach, and he paused his consumption. "You okay, suguru?" Gojo asked, staring at the olders sudden demeanor change."y.. yeahim okay." Geto spoke, beginning to eat again despite his body not wanting the gesture.
Geto was indeed not okay tho, every sense, he began eating curses again he forgot how badly his body took a toll from it. He felt sick eating anything and drained because he couldn't eat anything. Geto continued to force the food down tho he needed some sorta nutrition. Later that night, tho when he was about to fall asleep in gojos arms, it backfired. Geto was falling asleep when he felt his stomach go heavy he sat up quickly, pushing outt gojos grip and fleeing to the bathroom where he fell to his knees, throwing up everything he managed to eat that day. Coughing and wheezing as his throat burned the sounds of his ears ringing blocked out every other noise. He jumped when he felt his hair being pulled back and out of his face."suguru... you shouldn't be forcing yourself to eat." Gojo said, feeling weird. He was the one saying this to geto."i.. know.." geto coughed and spit into the toilet before he sighed."i haven't eaten in a while, tho...so i thought I'd try." Geto admitted slightly annoyed, and historically, the body was rejecting all things food.