.

Sorry for taking so long to update T^T

Yuji had his foot placed firmly on gojos chest, holding him to the floor, and gojo showed no signs of fighting back. Yujis eyes completely white his cursed energy black and rapid as tears continued to stream down his face."ITS ALL YOUR FAULT." He cried and repeated, putting more pressure down.

"Wake up..."
"Get the hell up..."
"Yuji needs.. you.."
"He's crying out for you...".
"Just wake up.."
"Satoru needs you..."

Geto shot up his eyes wide, his breathing fast and ragged."GETO SENSEI!!" Panda yelled, running to the man who sat there, eyes locked on the floor. Blood trinkling out his ears and eyes. Panda crouched down and placed his hand on his back."yuji...where.." geto mutterd then coughed blood up."Huh..yuji took gojo somewhere..." Panda said. Getos eyes locked onto him."where..w..where". He muttered that Panda looked to nanami, who was assisting nobara. "There somewhere over there." Panda pointed. Geto stumbled to his feet, bringing out a flying curse he climbed onto his back. "Geto..". Nanami mutterd nanami wanted to make geto to stop but he couldn't.

Geto stared at him before flying off in the direction panda pointed.

"Yuji...please stop!" Megumi yelled, holding the boy back from gojo who laid on the floor bleeding. "ITS HIS FAULT!" Yuji yelled. megumi held him tighter."NO, IT'S NOT!" Megumi yelled, moving in front of yuji. Yujis eyes widden seeing the battered and bleeding megumi in front of him tear streaming down his face too. "I...". Yuji mutterd..his eyes going red he punched megumi sending him flying. He hit the floor with a thud, and his breathing hitched."ITS.. ITS...ITS HIS F..FAULT." Yuji yelled, gripping his hair.

"It's not...i..im sorry...sensei...s..someone h..help me please.....p..please."

Yuji was about to bring his fist down against gojos' face when a voice stopped him."yu'..?" Geto muttered, standing behind the teen. Yujis head snapped around his red eyes, locking onto geto dark purple ones."yu'..son.." geto said, walking to yuji slowly." M.. mad..dad.." yuji mutterd geto opened his arms the teen let out a pained sob as he lactehed onto geto."DAD...I..I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD..." yuji cried into the mans chest."im here.." geto said, hugging him tightly.

Megumi stumbled to his feet, walking to gojo, who was passed out and bleeding."gojo...." Megumi mutterd.crouching down as shaking the man. Gojo openee his eyes slowly. Megumi couldn't help but smile seeing the man was alive."Can you move..." Megumi asked gojo, blinked at him before his eyes wandered around looking for yuji. Megumi helped him sit up gojos, eyes locked onto geto who was holding yuji tight the cursed energy around the boy fadded. Gojos eyes stayed on geto."your...alive". He said geto looked at him."Why wouldn't i be.." geto said smiling. Yuji pulled away from geto looking to gojo his eyes still red as he detached from geto and walked to gojo megumi tensed up. Yuji stopped in front of him and fell to his knees, hugging the man."Im sorry....im.so so so sorry." He said gojo hugged him back."It's okay." Gojo said, petting yujis head. Megumi collasped to the floor, whincing and holding his rib."Ach.." he yelped. yuji looked to megumi, crawling away from him, and he hugged megumi. He went to speak, but megumi cut him off."I forgive you." He said yuji stared at him before hugging him again.

"We need to find a way ba-" before gojo could finish the four of them found themselves falling from etereme heights.  Megumi summoned nue, catching him and yuji as geto summoned a dragon like curse, cathing himself and gojo. Geto coughed up blood as he strianed his body, and megumi wasn't too far behind. The four landed on the floor before nue, and the dragon curse vanished."At least  we're back.." gojo said, holding geto up."y.. yeah," he muttered."we need to make sure everyone else is back.." yuji said, holding megumi hand as megumi looked plae and tired."shoko might be around here somewhere."gojo said.

_________ 2 hours later______

Yuji found himself in megumis' room sitting beside the sleeping boy as he talked to maki on the phone. Haven been told nobara was okay and healing well he flet relived. Yuji sat his phone down, pulling his knees to his chest, recalling the memories of when he snapped. He sat there in a sort daze, feeling sick, recalling the inpact of his fist on megumis and gojos face. He began to tear up how could they forgive him hes a monster. Tears began to stream down yujis face."im a monster..."he said, putting his head down and sobing quietly. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around him, making him jump. He looked up, seeing megumi looking at him, worried." Why, are you crying?". He asked triedly."i..im a monster aren't i meg...im just a fucking monster..." yuji said Megumis eyes widden."no..no your not." Megumi said he placed his hand on yujis cheeks."your far from a monster, your a beautiful being with a kind and gentle soul."Megumi said yuji stared at him.".you...think so..." yuji said Megumi placed his forehead agianst yujis."yes." Megumi said yuji stared him in the eyes. "Listen, yuji..i..i like you alot and no matter what anyone says or what you may think of yourself i will always like you." Megumi said yujis eyes were wide."i..huh..you like me..like...LIKE LIKE me.." yuji said astonished.

"Yes, i like, like you yuji". Megumi said yuji blushed lightly and smiled."i like like you too". He said Megumi lend in kissing yuji on the nose. Yujis face heated up."y..you missed." He said Megumi looked confused. Yuji pointed to his lips. Megumi smirked kissing yuji on the cheek."you missed againnnn." Yuji whined. Yuji puffed his cheeks out and pointed to his lips agian. Megumi kissed his mother cheek."megs!" Yuji said Megumi chuckled finally kissing yuji on the lips softly and quickly."there you go". He said yuji smiled brightly.

Gojo was brushings getos hair as geto laid on his lap. "Soooo when can we get marrried hmmm". Gojo asked geto scouffed turing to look up at gojo."when you propose we can get married but you have to wait atleast a year." Geto said gojo frowend."a whole year!"  Gojo whined.

The end~

In the end i never stopped lovin you..