Character Profile: Amalie

Current Alias: Amalie

Name: (Y/N)

Original Name: Zaharial

Species: Angel

Gender: Female

Ranking: Bene Elohim

Choir: Watcher

Age: Immortal

Affiliations: The Belmont Clan. The Renard Family. The Miracle Makers.

Personality

Amalie is an outgoing and sweet-natured woman with an incredible intelligence and a drive to help the people around her. She is very sociable, willing to befriend and aid the humans she lives among. She comes off a bit quirky, but her heart is golden, and her experience of life as a human spans over three hundred years.

Amalie currently resides in Machecoul as a doctor, and ever since her arrival (Which the townspeople couldn't remember now) the town itself has been blessed with good luck. With little illness, good harvest, brightened spirits, and a reduction of vampire attacks.

But even an angel incarnate cannot stop the fires of revolution, and the coming of the  'Vampire Messiah'. When she suspects sketchy business at the nearby chateau and abbey, she allows  Emmaline to investigate, knowing her daughter's vampiric blood conceals her divine nature better.  Amalie might not always be in the forefront of a fight, but when she is, she is a powerful force to be reckoned with. 

Fun Fact

Amalie is a longtime acquaintance of Juste Belmont and allows him to stay with her periodically. She checks in on him and has helped him furnish his own home. The townspeople believe he is her father. (A fib Amalie herself spread)

Only two people in Machecoul know Amalie's true identity: Juste and Tera. They promised not to reveal her true nature.

Amalie is very beautiful and many of the men (and even some women) try to flirt with her. Unfortunate for them, Amalie makes it very clear that she is married and wears her centuries-old wedding ring. When asked about her spouse, she only says he is far away.

Powers

Flight: Despite being in human form, she retained her wings that are concealed until summoned.(which is very rarely because it takes a lot of energy)

Arcane Magic: Has relearned it over the centuries. 

Seraphim Sight: Allows her to see the souls of all living things and detect creatures of darkness.

Spellcasting: She has many of the books from the Castle Library she's preserved.

Despite being permanently human formed, her body doesn't limit her powers as it used to . However, living among humans and vampires she chooses to lay low and now reveal her innate powers, lest she wants to draw unwanted attention to herself.  When she decides to reveal her divine power, you'd better watch it.

Family

The Watchers (her siblings)

Adrian 'Alucard' Tepes (husband)

Aurelius (lover) (d)

Emmaline (daughter by Alucard)

Valerius (son by Aurelius) (d)

Aiden (adopted son) (d)

Descendants

-Belmont Clan (Through Valerius)                                                       

Trevor Belmont (d)                                                                                   

Juste Belmont                                                                                            

Julia Belmont (d)                                                                                      

Richter Belmont

-Renard Family (Through Emmaline)

 Tera Renard

Tera's sister (d)

Maria Renard

Allies

Vance

Peter

Annette

Eduoard

Enemies

Drolta

Erszebet Bathory

The Abbot