Chapter 6

The Buddies followed Chad and Jeremy back to their apartment building, focusing on the tub of ice cream Jeremy bought. 

They were listening into the conversation they were having.

"Yo. Looks like we got ourselves a pair o' Brits" said B-Dawg.

"I gotta ask the blond dude where he got those glasses. He's the first person I've seen rock 'em" said Mudbud.

"Perhaps his spirit lives in B-Dawg. You both love shades" said Buddha.

"Him? Nah, he's too British for this fly dawg" said B-Dawg.

"And the other one. He's taller and his eyes are so bright. This may be the most enjoyable rescue I've ever been on" said Rosebud.

"Hey, sis. Before we get all girly and giggly about him, let's save Budderball from him" said Mudbud.

The Buddies kept running until the men got to their own apartments.

"Whoa. We gotta get all up in that dawg's grill?" said B-Dawg.

"It's the only way we can get Budderball back from him. I wish I could catch his name though" said Rosebud.

The boys then said goodbye. 

"See you soon, Chad" said Jeremy.

"See you then, Jeremy" said Chad.

"Chad, huh? I could lay down some sick beats to that name" said B-Dawg.

"It kinda goes with a dude in glasses" said Mudbud.

"But he said the other one's name too quietly" said Rosebud.

"Quiet's good. It means he has his inner piece" said Buddha.

The Buddies followed Jeremy into his apartment and watched him put the ice cream tub Budderball was in into the freezer. 

"Not a good sign" said Buddha.

"He put Budderball in the top of his fridge. How are we gonna get way up there?" said Mudbud. 

B-Dawg looked at the bottom of Jeremy's bookshelf and saw all his record. 

"Yo dawgs. This guy's got his face on records" he said. 

"Wow. He makes his own music" said Rosebud.

"Gnarly, dude!" said Mudbud.

"And look. It says the artist is Chad & Jeremy" said Buddha.

"The dude with the glasses was Chad" said Mudbud.

"So this one must be Jeremy" said Rosebud. 

"He's got his face on records and he's got our brother in the freezer!" said B-Dawg.