Chapter 5

The airplane carrying the Buddies was was flying over Australia when the dogs woke up, still in the ice cream trunk. 

"Guys, wake up! We fell asleep!" said Rosebud.

"Where we at, dawg?" said B-Dawg.

Buddha climbed up the tubs to see out the window. "I think I see light fluffy things floating by. Kinda like we're flying through clouds."

"Buddha, why you always gotta be trippin'?" said B-Dawg.

The others went up to have a look themselves. 

Budderball was having a hard time getting up. "Give the fella a paw up."

Rosebud grabbed Budderball's paw.

"Don't pull his paw!" the others said in unison.

When Rosebud pulled Budderball's paw, he farted pretty big.

"Disgusting!" Mudbud grunted.

Pretty soon, the plane was landing.

Budderball decided to have one last bite of ice cream, but got carried away and dived into the tub. 

A guy closed the tub before Budderball could get out. 

The others tried to get him out, but they were too late. They had to chase a truck to the store.

The man put the ice cream in the market's freezer, making it harder and harder to find Budderball. 

Chad and Jeremy were just making their way to the freezer then. 

"Guys, I'm sensing someone's presence" said Buddha. 

Rosebud, B-Dawg and Mudbud looked at the two men. 

B-Dawg had his eyes fixated on Chad. "Check out the shades on that dawg."

"And who's the other guy? He's cute" said Rosebud. 

"We're in big trouble if one of those dudes grabs Budderball" said Mudbud. 

Jeremy grabbed a tub of ice cream and it started to move.

"That one has him" said Buddha.

"He ain't gonna buy my homedawg! That's fo shizzle" said B-Dawg. 

The Buddies followed Chad and Jeremy to the cash register and watched them pay for the ice cream. 

"Oh boy..." Mudbud whispered. 

"We need to follow the man without glasses if we wanna save Budderball" said Buddha.

"He gon' get a surprise when he sees what's in his ice cream" said B-Dawg.

"Remember the time I rolled around in the mud on a rainy day? My people got a serious surprise from that" said Mudbud.

"Perhaps that is a conundrum of yours. You always get punished on rainy days" said Buddha.

"Uh, guys. What about Budderball?" Rosebud sassed.