Pilot

An Anti-Entropy battleship is heading straight towards Sapphire, a metropolis with around 30 million people in it, totally unmanned. St. Freya Valkyries Kiana Kaslana, Raiden Mei, and Bronya Zaychik are tasked with gaining control of the aircraft and stopping it from crashing into the city while their instructor Murata Himeko is providing aid via comms.

A voice shouted over a headpiece

???: Kiana! Move it, double time!

Kiana has messy white hair that's often tied into two big braids. Normally, her eyes are a bright sea blue, which is in contrast to the quiet, yet deadly, 

 Normally, her eyes are a bright sea blue, which is in contrast to the quiet, yet deadly, 

Kiana: Aye, aye captain!

???: Take it easy thought! This isn't easy work!

The girl's eyes were suddenly covered by a visor as the Drones flew past her and headed straight toward the Honkai Beasts. Kiana watched for a moment before taking action and jumping onto one of the planes. Upon landing, she encountered a Honkai creature, which is also known as a zombie.

Kiana: Too easy!

Kiana smiled as she fired her weapon. The Zombie was caught off guard and unable to defend itself against Kiana's attack. She followed up with a finishing move that caused the Zombie to collapse and disappear. However, a sudden appearance of an Honkai Beast caught Kiana off guard. She swiftly dodged its attack and knocked it down, before finishing it with a blast.

Kiana: Haha, Piece of Cake!

All of a sudden more Honkai Creatures came towards Kiana. Then a superior shouted. 

???: Activate the burst system and get this battle over with!

 A tall woman and has red long hair and orange eyes. It's Himeko

 It's Himeko