^ Leah her outfit

^ Leah her outfit

'Are you ready?' Leah asks while opening the door of our room 'Ye...sss' I say while grabbing my sunglasses out of my bag and leaving the room after her. 'So... where are we going?' I ask curious 'Thats for me to know and for you to find out' Leah says with a grin from ear to ear 'You are a child, you know that right?' I huff 'Yeah yeah, whatever you say' Leah says as she pushes my arm, I push her back and she stumbles 'I didn't know you were that weak Williamson, you need to join me in the gym more often' I say playfully and showing her my biceps.

This keeps going until we arrive at the boulevard from Valencia, we walk into a small coffee shop and are greeted by an old lady 'Hola chicas, ¿qué puedo prepararos?' Leah has a confused look on her face not understanding a single word the old woman just said but I do, I had chosen Spanish in high school because I find it a pretty language so I am pretty fluent. 'She asks what you want?' I explain to Leah 'You speak Spanish? Im impressed y/n' 'I do, sexy right?' I give her a wink, Leah turns red and quickly says 'Lets order, I will have an ice coffee' Leah pulls her card but I push her hand back and walk over to the bar 'Hola, cómo estas? Dos cafés helados, por favor.' I say while smiling at the lady 'Muy bien, tu novia es muy guapa' the old lady says while typing in our order, now it is my turn to go red 'Ella no es mi novia' Leah is still looking confused at my interaction with the lady. The old lady looks at me sternly and shakes her head 'Tienes que preguntarle. Ella es muy guapa y una chica único' I respond to the lady with 'Acabamos de conocernos pero me lo pensaré'. Our order is done, I pay and grab our drinks before walking over towards Leah, handing her one. 'Guapa, treat her well' the old women says while we walk out, I answer the lady 'por supuesto' and Leah and I leave the small cafe.

'So.. what were you two talking about?' Leah asks curious when we sit down in the sand on the beach. 'She, um- ask me if you were my novia' I say scratching the back of my neck 'Novia? What does that mean?' Leah asks confused 'Novia means girlfriend' I say laughing, she starts laughing too. 'What did you respond?' Leah says when both stop laughing. 'I said no and then the lady said that I really should ask you because your beautiful' I look into Leah her eyes and see hope? Shit, I really like Leah but I am not ready for whatever this is. Just play it cool y/n. 'Then I said that I haven't known you for long' but I let the part where I said to the women I will think about it away. Leah her faces turns sad but she says 'Yeah, youre right. The lady was cute tho'. We enjoy the sun, each other and our drinks.
I stand up and give Leah my hand so she can stand up to 'What are you doing?' Leah asks taking my hand 'We are going on a walk' When Leah was getting ready I googled some fun activities to do in Valencia and as it turns out there is a ferris wheel, I can be romantic. We walked down the beach, hands brushing against each other but none of us make the move while being deep in conversation. 'Have you ever thought about the future?' Leah asks suddenly 'I- um, no I never really saw myself having a future' I answer truthfully 'You?' 'I do, I hope to get married one day, have kids and to win the world cup' Leah says with sparks in her eyes 'Winning the world cup huh?' I say teasing 'Yes! I mean, we have won the euros the next step is the world cup right?' 'Yes, thats true'. We have arrived at the ferris wheel. 'Leah, are you afraid of heights?' I ask 'Sometimes why?' I turn her around and point at the ferris wheel . 'Omg, this is so cool' I laugh at her reaction and we walk to the ticketshop, I buy the tickets and we go stand in line.
'Can I take a picture off you and the ferris wheel for instagram?' Leah ask grabbing her phone 'Yes ofcourse but we can also take a selfie?' I suggest 'Great thinking y/n' I put my arm around Leah her shoulder which closes the gab between our bodies. After the selfie I keep my arm around Leah her shoulder and she has put her head on my shoulder, outsiders will probably think were dating.

We were next in line when our ferris wheel bench arrived I let Leah go first 'Oh, I have a real gentlewoman' Leah says while taking a seat on the bench 'Since when do you have me?' I asked with a smirk 'I- no.. Thats- thats not what I meant' Leah stutters 'Leah, it was a joke' I laugh and sit down next to her. The bench started moving and my view is really pretty, not only the view of Valencia but espacially Leah 'This thing goes slow' I say statting the obvious Leah laughs at my comment, god her laugh, I could listen to it all day and not get tired off it 'What did you aspect?' She asks giggling 'Yeah, I have know idea' I say now also laughing at my own comment.
We are almost half way 'Leah, I don't want to ruin the moment but I think I should tell you some things about me' Leah just nods 'I, uhm, want to start with the tattoo. No confíe en nadie, the tattoo is in Spanish and it means trust no one. I took it after my dad left me, it was a big down in my life and I never had closure about it, so I decided to stop trusting people and letting people in. It became my rule' A tear runs over my cheek and Leah whipes it away 'Gosh y/n, im sorry, I didn't knew that' she says with pity 'No Leah, it isn't your fault' I quickly reassure her before I continue 'Lately, I have let my rule slip. I tried to follow it but I can't not anymore' Leah looks at me confused 'y/n, what are you saying?' 'Im trying to tell you Leah, that I trust you and I want to let you in because I- I like you' She doesn't respond so I look away. Shit y/n you asshole, why did you let your one rule slip. Leah puts her hand on my cheek turning my face towards her, our eyes interlock and suddenly her lips are on mine, I pull her on my lap and slightly let my tongue move over her lips asking for access which she grants me. Our tongues meet and butterflies are flying in my stomach. My hand travels under her shirt, causing goosebumps on her skin which make me smile into the kiss. We break apart and I rest my forehead against hers, if I could pause life I would do it right now. 'I like you too' she smiles and I peck her lips. The ride is over and we get head back to the hotel this time I hold Leah her hand.

We walk back into the hotel just in time for dinner, Leah let go off my hand when we enter the dinning room. People started to wistle and clap, weird.
I ignore it and just grab my diner before sitting with Beth, Millie and Rachel, Leah goes to Keira and Georgia.
'What was all that just know?' I ask the girls at my table 'You did good y/n' Rachel simply answers now I am even more confused. 'Can you guys please tell me whats going on?' I ask serious not liking this situation, Beth unlocks her phone and shows me a news article about me and Leah. Oh shit no, this can't be good

LEAH WILLIAMSON AND Y/N Y/L/N SPOTTED AT THE BEACH IN VALENCIA DURING ENGLAND CAMP

^ You and Leah walking back to the hotel In the picture you can see Leah Williamson and Y/n Y/l/n, teammates at both England and Arsenal, walking hand in hand over the beach, the two seem to be really cozy together

In the picture you can see Leah Williamson and Y/n Y/l/n, teammates at both England and Arsenal, walking hand in hand over the beach, the two seem to be really cozy together. Some people say that they saw the two kissing but there is no proof of that. Is this the conformation that Leah and Jordan Nobbs split? Or even never dated? And are Leah and Y/n the new it couple?
Read more...

After I read the article I quickly look at Leah, she was already looking at me with red cheeks so she has probably also read the article. I give her a reassuring smile and turn back to my table 'Leah and I did went to the beach today together and we did hold hands. Maybe we also shared a kiss' I say proud but also nervous, the girls jump from their chairs and start hugging me. This was definitly the last thing I expected, but its better then what I thought would happen. Millie and Rachel let lose but Beth kept hugging me before she let lose too she whispers in my ear 'You better tell me everything' I laugh at her 'I will Beth don't worry'. The rest of dinner is normal, me and Leah share some glances and the rest of the night is spend in the relaxationroom

A/N: finally y/n told Leah, this really took a while. Will everything go smoothly now? Keep reading to find out