Chapter 160.5 - Harder (18+)

Start from the beginning

"Still though, you should've gotten me a collar like Mute as well if you wanted to do something like this"

"Heh, funny you should say that Ikarus..."

...

"You didn't... I was making a joke! You better not have gotten me a collar as well, right!?"

I feel sorry for Mute now, it was supposed to be a nice present yet it's going to have pervy connotations now.

"Heh, no Ikarus. Our maid Eve gave me something a while back and honestly thought we'd never use it. If you want to put it on, who am I to stop you?"

Damn that maid of ours! I know she's said about having stuff like this before but to actually give Petra a collar? She really is unhinged when it comes to this sort of thing, she's even offered Petra whip before.

"At least that way more explainable if it helps... Eh, fuck it, I'll give it a try. Let's just get everything else ready first..."

__________

"Heh, who's a good Ikarus? Want a head pat and a stroke?"

"*Sighhh*, I hate you at times"

Still naked with the ribbons on but upgrading to a dog's collar loosely around my neck, I'm rolling my eyes at Petra while getting ready into position on the bed. We've already gotten Petra into the two-sided strap on belt and started the necessary preparation, no point delaying the inevitable as Petra can be worse than me when it comes to horniness.

Anyways, I position myself onto all fours while she starts to inspect my backside while giving it a good rub over. This also seems it would be the perfect time for a spank but like I said, I'm not a huge fan. I'm definitely a fan of Petra's warm hands rubbing it though.

Standing proud over the bed and over the doggy version of me, Petra starts to playfully rub the soft and flappy phallus along my crotch obviously causing an uncomfortable horniness that's need satisfying. While doing this, she even reaches around to my chest and start to tug one of my nipples a little bit as well.

"Heh, you really want this Ikarus?"

"Y-Yeah!"

"Heh, can't do all the work. Come and get it if you really need it"

Now perfectly positioned right at the tip of my genitalia, I slowly back myself into it and Petra decides to back off just a little further making me want to hit her! She keeps backing off until I start to lose my balance a little and nearly fall off the freaking bed! She would've caught me but still!

Anyways, she eventually decides to toss me a bone and slowly slides it in, kinda causing me to recall a little when it's fully inside, only due to how cold the dildo is. Despite the coldness, it now belongs within me slipping it with no issues whatsoever. It's not like there was ever going to be any issues getting it in, just one kiss from Petra is more than enough for my natural lubricant to start applying all around. It's surprisingly comfortable like this as well despite being on my knees, maybe that fact I'm on the bed helps as well.

Lightly grabbing onto my hips, she starts off with a slow and steady thrust that already sends waves of pleasure through my loins. Judging from this position as well, I can already tell I'm going to really like this.

"You want me to try choking you a little Ikarus? It won't hurt, I promise"

Getting herself into a teasingly low rhythm going back on forth, Petra presents a question that I'm not really that sure on. If it's not painful, then I may like it, right? I know some woman like being choked so might as well give it a try.