"Ahh~", I moaned into his mouth.

He then pulled out from the kiss. He was breathing heavily, and god, he looked so fucking hot. He then said,

"Unbuckle your pants for me, darling."

Fuck. I felt my dick twitch in my pants. I immediately unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants.

He then put me down and pulled my pants with my underwear in one go, revealing my semi-hard dick.

"Oh! Somebody already wants my attention!", he said. I put my head down in embarrassment.

He then unbuttoned his shirt. And I was memorized by his six packs of abs. I was literally drooling over them. And he noticed it.

He smirked and lifted me up again, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

He again kissed me hard.

I then saw his hands going down to his pants. He unbuttoned his pants and took out his dick, which I think is very hard now.

I couldn't see his dick since my legs were wrapped around him, but I could feel his dick touching my ass.

And to be honest, it was very huge, from what I felt, and very hard too.

If I had known before that I was going to get fucked today, I would have probably gotten insurance for my ass.

He then pulled out of the kiss, but our lips were still touching because he was very close to me.

He then put a finger in my mouth, and like a good boy, I sucked it.

He then removed it from my mouth and stuck his finger inside my ass.

"AHHH", I cried, as it was very painful.

"I need to prepare you," he said. I nodded slowly.

He then thrust his finger slowly. Soon he added another finger. But this time it wasn't that painful.

But when he stuck his third finger, I lost it.

"Ahhgg~~", I cried, more like I moaned.

He then thrust his three fingers inside me, making me cry.

Then he removed his fingers and positioned his dick right at my entrance.

He then put his tip in my hole and I screamed.

"AHHHHH~~"

I had closed my eyes tightly and a drop of tear had also left my right eye.

He licked my tears from his tongue. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him while breathing heavily.

"Is this your first time?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"I will try to be gentle", he said.

I nodded slowly.

He then slowly stroked his dick and put it inside me.

I felt like my whole body was being ripped apart. I couldn't bear it, so I closed my eyes and leaned back on the wall. I lifted my face up towards the ceiling, hoping to endure the pain.

Soon his whole dick was inside me. It was fucking thick and long.

He waited for me to adjust to his humongous dick.

After some time I slowly looked down at him, signalling him to continue.

He slowly started thrusting into me. It hurted like hell.