Dinner

Dillon wandered back to his room. His stomach was rumbling in anticipation of a good meal.  He checked his email. There was only spam and a note from his sister. 

"Do you like the gift I left 👅"

He snapped a photo and sent it to her. "Jokes on you. I love em!😁"

"Chow's on!" Dillion heard

Dillon didn't respond to his sister's 🤮 text. He just giggled and went out to see what smelled so good.

Three places were set. A big garden salad garnished the middle of the table.   The aroma of an Italian concoction emanated from a pot. It smelled wonderful. 

"Sit where you like. Dinner's almost ready" Renie said. "We're taking care of you tonight."

Dillon sat across from the kitchen. It was strategic. He could see his new friends scurrying around mixing pots and checking the oven. He enjoyed the view. Each had their own style Stevie wore tight shorts and a pullup. He was just cute enough to be feminine, but he had a slight masculinity about him. 

They all sat down and began to eat. It was delicious. "This is great." Dillon mumbled thru a mouthful. Renie nodded her head in agreement, and Stevie gave a thumbs up thanks. 

Dinner was done and it didn't take long to clean up. 

"Get the dishes started and we can hang out."  Renie suggested.

Dillon loaded the dishwasher and turned it on.

After his shower, Dillon thought about wearing a diaper,  but they didn't seem necessary. The shops probably had restrooms, and he felt much more comfortable in panties. He wanted to wear a skirt, but only had the one skirt Renie loaned him earlier. 

Renie was getting dressed in her room. The door was open was open, and he could see her putting on a fresh diaper. He felt lucky to have such dorm mates.  "Ahem," he made himself noticed.

Renie turned around to see Dillon in just panties. "Good you're here. Could you help me with this?" She indicated the snaps on her onesie. 

Dillon never helped with a onesie before, but it was pretty straight forward. It took him little effort to figure out how to snap the crotch. The only distraction was resisting the urge to smother Renie in kisses. He hugged her with a little kiss on the cheek and said, "How's that?" 

"I don't know. What do you think?" Renie gave a little pose.

"You look perfect." Dillon gave her an extra pat on the bottom. "Hey, do you think I borrow another skirt."

"Sure, here's a few. You can have them." Renie handed him five from her closet.

"You sure?" Dillon was greatful. They looked new and very cute.

"Yeah, those are too big for me. Besides I like how your cute butt peeks out when you bend over." She gave him a playful swat on his bottom. "Now, let's see what's on Netflix."

Dillon wore a skirt Renie; Stevie wore a cute boyshorts and an oversized sweater; and Renie had on a romper over her diaper and onesie. They looked like a odd group of girls hanging out on a friday night. Dillon giggled to himself wondering what others would think if they saw what was underneath. He never expected he'd meet such nice and fascinating people when he left for college a few days before. 

First they talked about about their pasts. Dillon listened closely.....