He approached near her. Skilfully removing his shoes he climbed on the large sofa and laid down with his head on her lap. This time y/n wasn't shocked. Infact, she was expecting this to happen.

"Seriously Jeon, you are not less than an attention seeking child." Y/n says looking irritated.

"I am your baby then." Jungkook didn't hesitated once and this makes y/n pass him a disgusting look.

"Since when did you starts to act so cringey?" Y/n asks pulling out blanket which got stuck under his bulky figure. Jungkook's one eyebrow raised in astonishment.

"You are calling me cringe. What about when you addressed me as 'boo' in party?" Y/n got silent at this and look down in his eyes which were shining with a mischievous glint.

Slightly clearing her throat she looked away and said. "Get up, you are laying down on my blanket." At her tactic of ignoring him, Jungkook let out a small chuckle.

His wife appears cute when she is embarrassed and flustered and this sight is enough to make him more whipped for her. He obliged and kept gazing at her figure fondly until she once again draped herself with blanket properly.

However a blank expression got printed on his face seeing her shifting away from himself. A teasing grin was dancing on her lips assuming her victory. But it's not an easy task to escape from a devil's clutch.

Getting up he starts to take slow steps towards her and as he has presumed the self satisfied smile of her's was gone. He loves this effect of his on her.

While,her heart throbbed against her chest when he briefly bends down to her level and now is staring deep into her soul through eyes. Her intention was just to control unfamiliar feelings which starts to knock on her heart under his presence.

But who would have know her this action will trigger this devil and now no one can save her. A low shriek left her mouth as suddenly he lifted up her in air holding through her arms.

Seems like today her desire of being with him backfired the tricks her mind was playing to stay away from him as how fast she curled her arms around his neck for support.

For them everything around them like stopped the moment their both eyes collided, spreading sparks in their hearts. The Mafia swears he will keep standing like this his whole life if she is there to hold him.

Jungkook sat down with y/n on his lap, arms tightly wrapped around his neck and legs on either side of his waist. The mafia slide palm from the supple cheek of her and wrapped it around her neck, bringing her closer until their foreheads touched.

"It hurts when you distance yourself from me like this." Y/n heard the soft whisper,her throat clogged up instantly.

"You know what you mean to me but you still choose to do this. Can't you change your point of view and at least put a little efforts in this relationship? Or is it that you don't wants to be with me?" Y/n didn't said anything in response instead just rested her head on his chest, listening to his strong hearbeats.

"Please tell me y/n, don't keep things to yourself. At least make me aware what you want, instead of keeping both of us in dark." He said cuddling her against his chest as if she were a child.

His deep, expressive yet vulnerable tone crushed something inside her. But what she should do? She have no one to guide her during this complicated situation of her life.

They sat there in pure silence with Jungkook cuddling her lovingly yet a big mess going inside him. He is feeling miserable. All he want to do is spend his whole life in her embrace.