Bonus chapter!!

Bonus chapter: what would they do if you... (lovers AU!)

Characters: Mafuyu Asahina, Tsukasa Tenma

When you're sad

Tsukasa would immediately notice your sadness, even if you didn't say it aloud.

Instead of asking you about it directly, he would focus more on making you smile via small but silly shows he put on for you (almost 99% of the times it would be related to your interests), rambling to you about stuff he loves (would probably be you) and making you join him in small but fun activities, depending on his mental energy that day.
And at the end of the day, he would sit you down, hug you and tell you it's alright to tell him.

~

Today was fun; you must admit. Your boyfriend had done a perfect job at distracting you, but now that he had left to get something for you to eat, the guilt came back tenfold.

The guilt from whatever you were worrying about was enough to handle by itself; but now you just wanted to rip your heart out from the ache it caused when you thought about how Tsukasa had worried and taken care of you, even though his day had probably been worse than yours with his thoughts and mental health slowing him down.

Just then, Tsukasa came back in the room holding a plate of your favourite f/f.

He saw your expression and immediately set the plate aside, rushing to your side and hugging you as tight as he could without hurting you.

"I know that expression, love... Don't feel guilty, alright? I'm taking care of you because I love you, and I care about you. It doesn't bother me to take care of you, you're more important than me." He softly said while his hand traced circles on your back, and you frowned, "Don't say that, you are important—"

He cut you off with a quick yet sweet kiss on the lips, and he quickly pulled away, "This isn't about me, it's about you. Now, eat up."

Mafuyu is literally the definition of despair, of course she would notice.

At first, she wouldn't know what to do since she doesn't know how to comfort people, but she would come up to you at some point and hug you.

While she hugged you, she'd ask what's wrong. She would also try to write a small song for you so you feel better.

~

You sat there on the couch, a big frown on your face.

Something had been bothering you ever since the morning, and no matter how much you tried to ignore it, you just couldn't. Just then, Mafuyu came back home. She glanced at you and her dead expression suddenly turned into slight worry. She walked up to you and kissed your cheek, "I'm back."

You smiled at her and welcomed her, getting up to make her a drink. She let you go and stayed in the living room as you left.

A few moments later, while you were making the drink, she suddenly approached you and hugged you from behind, "Something's making you sad. I can feel it." She muttered in your neck, her warm breath tickling you.