Chapter 6

Trying a new writing style, tell me what you think!!

☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡

"So, Tsukasa-kun~ Why is it that both you and Asahina-san address each other with your first names, while she addresses us formally? Have you guys met before this?~" Rui cooed, leaning back on his chair with a smirk

Right now, Wonderlands x Showtime were at a restaurant for dinner. And ever since they arrived, Rui has been asking Tsukasa questions and Emu had decided she wanted to join Rui's antics.

"Yeah!! And why does her smile look more wonderhoy when she's with you?" Emu then gasped and covered her mouth with both hands as to try and muffle her squeal. "Are you guys dating?!"

Nene stopped eating her food and looked at Tsukasa for a brief moment. "There's no way someone like him could pull someone like Asahina-san." She said, resting her elbow on the table while a hand was under her chin, supporting her head.

Tsukasa decided to stop ignoring their questions and he sighed in frustration. "No, Mafuyu and I aren't dating.. And no, I didn't meet her before our last practice, but I gave her my nightcord just to know if she was gonna be able to make it to the show. We ended up becoming friends." He then stayed silent when he finally gave attention to Nene's comment.

"Now, you know that's not true." He said while crossing his arms, letting out another sigh. Emu raised an eyebrow and leaned on the table, looking at every single detail on his face with surreal concentration. His reaction was much too odd for someone like him. Usually he would be like "WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"

His plump lips were slightly parted as he tilted his head to the side, his eyes still had that usual glow but it was less vibrant, and he had slight eye bags that could go away with proper sleep and skin care. His skin was still as smooth as ever, so that meant he still did his skincare, but he might have been sleeping later than usual.

"Tsukasa-kun, at what time have you been sleeping this past week?" Emu suddenly asked, still not keeping her eyes off of his face as to catch any reaction he might give.

"Eh? Why ask..?" He pressed his lips into a thin line and narrowed his eyes, leaning back on his chair even more to let some space between them.

Rui must've noticed how uncomfortable Tsukasa was, because he tapped his chopsticks together to get Emu's attention. "Emu-chan, eat your food before it gets cold. I'm sure warm chocolate Taiyaki is much better than cold Taiyaki, am I right?"

Emu gasped and nodded before leaning back and sitting comfortably on her chair, grabbing the Taiyaki and taking a big bite out of it. "Thank you, Rui-kun!!" She said, but her words were muffled by the food in her mouth.