Epilogue

And what will you do next?

Next I am going to stretch you wide on this table and fuck you, till the only thing you remember and feel is my dick

Too bad, there are people around

I am going to spank you hard, doll

Joey cleared his throat, gaining our attention while we were sitting beside each other with  our eyes glued to the phone screens.

"Guys, grow up atleast." Joey spoke with a chuckle.

"Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra, Mr. Joey is asking for the review of the new project." One of the members in the conference room spoke in an amusing tone.

I quickly kept my phone away and sat straight, and shoved away the hand of my husband that lingered near the hem of my skirt.

"I am sorry, ladies and gentlemen." I eyed Aryan who showed me his puppy eyes, keeping his hand again on my thigh. This man just cannot keep his hands away from me.

We have been married for ten years now, yes ten years! can you all believe your cclumssy funny Kia could get married to this hot piece  of man. Argh kismat toh inki bhi khuli hai, abb where do you get a hot and sexy woman like me huh? 

Each day of my married life had been a roller coaster of drama and fun. He asked me if he should shift his business to India, since mine and his family both are there, but I declined. This man has worked too hard to make himself a brand in business here and I couldn't let it in vain.

Oh by the way my saasu maa loves me and so does all other family. She loves me more than she loves Aryan because apparently I made her careless son fall head over heels for me. True hehe.

Rikki well, I don't know if I should say anything about him. We are still the best of the friends. He is moving in to New York in few days. I love him, he is the best best friend anyone could get and I never knew I would ever say that... but here I am.

We got done with the meeting and well my dear husband was too eager to reach home.

"Doll, are we going shopping today?" He pulled over the car and I say beside him.

"Yes, we have a lot to shop. The year is ending and we have to finalize the gifts of staff too." I told him and we drove to the mall.

My hand was in his and monetarily he was planting soft kisses on it. It feels alive when the romance breathes in a relationship.

We strolled in the mall finalizing the gifts and went toward the toy section.

We were done with the shopping and he took me to watch sections.

"I am tired." I whined when he pulled me around different sections. Why is this man so excited for shopping?

"I have ordered a custom made watch for the living room, baby." He walked toward the counter and paid for the order. I knew how he customized the watch, I wouldn't be surprised if he customize the wallpapers of our house too.

We stepped inside to be greeted with the cutest good evenings by my little munchkins.

"Good evening Mumma, Papa." Yes we were blessed with twins, a boy and a girl eight years ago. It was hell lot of an experience. My pregnancy kept Aryan on his toes throughout the term of nine months. These kids are packets of disasters, but my mother says they just took over me. Aryan loves them alot, and his customized watches, and resin designs have their imprints of growing up.

I don't mind, their father is there to pamper them and spoil them. This man is the hottest dad, he is so good with the kids that it just makes me fall in love with him every pasiing day and moment.