Chapter 8

(AUTORS NOTE: sorry I haven't been active, mental health is shit atp.)

⚠️TWS FOR THIS CHAPTER⚠️
violent language
Small Suicide mention(very small)
Small mention of self harm

George's pov

It's morning when I wake up with a POUNDING headache. I don't remember anything from last night.I slowly stand up and walk to the bathroom, only to find a opened packet of razor blades.

I panic and quickly roll up my sleeve to see if I relapsed last night and luckily I saw no cuts.

I roll my sleeve down and grab a painkiller, taking it and sitting in bed while reading.

I hear someone stir next to me and my face becomes a look of annoyance as I realise dream is in my room, still.

I look down at him and see his hair all over the place, it looks really stupid and I can't help but chuckle to myself, I quickly cover my mouth and look back at my book.

"What the fuck are you laughing at"
He says with a deep and tired morning voice, which I still don't think is hot by the way.

"You look like a complete idiot" I grin and look at him as he just rolls his eyes and sits up, grabbing his phone and texting people on Snapchat

I was slightly curious about who he was talking to so I glanced at his phone, but of course he noticed and turns his phone away from me

I roll my eyes and continue reading

(Forgot to mention, in this fix dream DOES have adhd and its gonna get mentioned. [I have adhd myself so I'll try to describe it as accurate as possible])

I keep hearing him adjust in the way he's laying or sitting, at one point he had his legs up against the wall?? I don't get how that's comfortable.

I see him blush and giggle slightly as he looks at his phone and I roll my eyes

"Texting ur girlfriend??" I ask, my annoyance clearly visible in my voice.

"Uhh no I was texting ur mom actually" he says as he looks up at me, with a smug look on his face.

"Oh my god I'm actually dying of laughter hahaha" I say sarcastically as I keep a straight face and he continues texting

He keeps shifting and playing with the fabric of his pillow and the sound is beginning to annoy me

"Will you stop that??"  I say, my voice full with irritation.

"No." He just answered simply

"That wasn't a question." I shoot back.

"Well it was-"

"I don't care stop that"

He continues and I groan to myself and we continue arguing about the most random and unnecessary stuff.

After a some time, around 10 minutes of arguing, I see sapnap slowly waking up

"Will you two lovebirds shut up and kiss already? Jesus..." he says, which pisses me off, we fucking despise eachother!

"SHUT UP SAPNAP" dream and I both say in sync.

Sapnap just laughs at this and slowly sits up, a quiet groan escaping his mouth as he stretches. He shook Karl awake so they all could chat a little, Karl slowly opening his eyes but as soon as he sees Sapnap sitting up, blushing slightly

Dream and I both glance at each other and then look at Karl, and then Sapnap. Even though we hated each-other, we could both agree Karl and Sapnap liked each other.

Dream stands up and walks to the bathroom, to take a morning piss I suppose.

I put my book down and sigh, leaning against the wall and looking around the room, dark green walls with brown furniture, two beds in every corner and old paintings on the walls, it looked really old even though it was built last year. I look over at sapnap and Karl, who are still chatting and giggling with eachother.

Dream returned from his toilet break and glared at me in annoyance as soon as the door opened. I could see the hatred in his eyes. I shiver rolled down my spine, I wasn't scared of him but the looks in his eyes are practically saying "I'm gonna kill you". It was maybe a tiny bit intimidating but I wasn't gonna admit that to his face, or to anyone.

Dream sits back on his mattress on the floor, on his phone, texting someone again.

I also grabbed my phone and decided to text him, just to annoy him a little more.i open our text messages (Karl gave Goethe dreams number btw)

<right is George left is dream>
——————————————————————————

Dickhead

Ur so annoying.

Why r u texting me

To tell you ur annoying asf

U could've just said it out loud

I don't wanna hear ur annoying voice

Can you even say a sentence without having the word "annoying" in it???

Yes I can, I'm doing it now dumbass

Can you stop texting me I was texting someone else

Nah it's fun annoying you but

Omg kys literally leave me alone
(Read at 10:28 A.M)
——————————————————————————

I stare at the last text he sent for a a minute or two, mostly in anger. I was just slightly messing with him and he just told me to kill myself??? He's weird.

I couldn't think of a reply so I put my phone down and grab a book to read. I glance over at dream and see him looking at me with an annoying grin, probably looking if I had tears in my eyes or any signs of sadness, which I didn't have of course.

Everyone ended up just scrolling on their phones for a while until Karl and sapnap decided to go for a walk, but I wanted to tell Karl what dream said to me. I mean- I'm not a snitch. I just needed to get it off my chest.

"Wait- Karl?"
"Yeah what's up gogy??"

Gogy? Thats new

"Uh-"
I see dream giving me a glare, it looked like a warning and a thread at the same time

"Never mind, have fun on ur walk"

I give them a quick fake smile, which I was good at since no one noticed that it was fake, well- I think no one notices

They soon left the room, now just me and dream alone...

1078 words

I FINALLY found the motivation to write again, I'm SO sorry I couldn't update LMAO- but I've got some ideas up my sleeve...

(IF U WANT LEAVE SUGGESTIONS HERE)