Part 28 (SPIKED DRINK?)

At Morning:

Tae:I woke up and saw my baby sleeping like an angel.I didn't want to wake her so I took a bath and wore a suit cause today I have an important meeting.

Y/n:I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Tae speaking in a phone call looking so handsome in a suit. "Mine" this words came without my will from my mouth.Then he told me about meeting pecked my forehead and left.He appointmented a caretaker to take care of me.Then I went to take bath .

I WORE THIS:

I ate my breakfast took medicines and drifted into sleep.

AT OFFICE:

On call

Receptioninst(short-Rece):Hello sir.

Tae:Yes

Rece:Sir your new secretary has been appointed .

Tae:Ok send her to my cabin.

Rece:Ok sir.

So-hee pov:Woah however I got a secretary job that too as Mr.Kim's secretary. I'm gonna make him mine then his money and everything will also be mine.(saying these in her mind she enters the cabin).

Tae:Don't you know to knock before coming in miss?

So-hee:Tf how can a man be this handsome?(I was literally lost in him until he banged the desk)s-sorry sir.I won't repeat it next time.

Tae:Hmm now be careful and do everything correctly.Set my meeting schedule.

So-hee:Yes sir.(Then I got a dirty plan into my brain).S-sir may I bring orange juice for you?

Tae:Yes.

So-hee:Ok sir I'll be right back.I went to medical shop and bought a pack of Viagara just to make him mine and mixed it in the orange juice and gave it to him.

Tae:Lets go it's time for meeting.I stood up but everything started getting blurry.Suddenly I started feeling so hot.

So-hee:I saw the Viagara working on him.I went near him and started tracing my fingers from his chest to down.(😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😒)

Tae:That new secretary came towards me and started sliding her hand down I caught her hand before going (you know😏).Then I just pushed her and went towards my car and told my driver to drop me at home.

Y/n:I woke up due to closing sound of door and saw Tae coming inside.T-Tae? he looks like he has taken some drugs!
.I got down from the bed and went towards him.T-tae are you ok?