Part 19 (SILENT TREATMENT?)

HI GUYS THANKYOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT MY FF REACHED 1.17K VIEWS.BUT I HOPE YOULL VOTE AT THE SAME TIME.HOPE YOULL ENJOY THIS PART AND ANYONE SEND ME ANY IDEAS IF YOURE INTRESTED.
YOUR AUTHOR
PARK
THANKYOU .

Y/n:I woke up with sunlight hitting on my face and felt a pair of muscular arms wrapped around my waist.It was non other than Taehyung. I caressed his cheeks but then I remembered yesterday's incident and then I got very angry I decided to give silent treatment to him.I went inside the bathroom for fresh up.

Tae:I woke up.My eyes were searching for Y/n she is not in the room then I heard the sound of water then I got relieved.

Y/n:I took a warm bath and went outside the room only to see Tae.I walked near the dressing table and started drying my hair.

Tae:Good morning y/n.

Y/n:I got up from the table and walked away

Tae:Wtf?did I just got ignored?I think she is mad at me.Ill take a bath and say sorry to her.

Y/n:Woah what a guy?he did those worst things yesterday and he is acting like nothing happened?.Oh bae V let me swallow your pride now .I called maids and told them to add a lot of spice to breakfast.I know he can't handle spice.Haha

Tae:I went downstairs to have the breakfast. I took my seat and called y/n.She stood infront of me I told her to eat breakfast with me.

Y/n:(wow now you'll see) I just ignored him and went upstairs.

Tae:Aissh this girl(takes a bite) drinks a lot of water and goes upstairs.

Y/n:I was looking outside the window missing my mother tears flowing nonstop without my concern.Suddenly I saw some men were dragging a woman and when I looked close it was my mother.I rubbed my eyes and saw again and I confirmed that she is my mother.I ran as fast as possible and I slipped while running on stairs.

Tae: I was about to go upstairs but I saw y/n running somewhere hurriedly she was about to fall from stairs but I caught her .

Y/n:I pushed Tae and ran again towards that car(shouting) mom!mom!

Tae:I saw her running again this time I followed her only to see her calling mom!mom!

Y/n:Stop!moooom! (the car went off) I fell on my knees and started crying loudly.

Tae:Y/n?what happened why are you crying?

Y/n:C-c-car

Tae: Oh the car?it's for taking my enemies to the punishment room.What is in that car that you want?

Y/n:M-my mom!the middle aged woman who was being dragged by your fuc*ing men is my mom!

Tae:Wtf are you telling y/n ?she is my worst enemy!

Y/n:Shut up and take me to her!

Tae:No y/n I can't take you to that cunning woman .

Y/n:(Slap)Don't you dare say her like that.I started going towards the road but he just pulled me towards him.

Tae:Do you think I'm a small kid who will listen to everything you say?now Shut the fuck up and go to our room.

Y/n:Leave me bas*ard! (crying)

Tae:Never babe .(I put her on my shoulder and took her to our room).

Y/n:(hitting him with her small fists) Leave me I wanna go to my mom .

Tae:(Throws her on bed) I went near the desk beside the bed and took handcuffs and leg cuffs from it.

Y/n:W-w-what are you doing? d-dont come near me .

Tae:I grabbed her hands and tied them.Later I chained her legs too.She made me do it is not my will. Like this (but not this harsh though)

Y/n:N-no Leave me Tae I'll die.

Tae:I won't let you die.And I went outside the room.

Guard:Boss what should we do with her?

Tae:Wait until I come.

Y/n:It has become evening.I should escape I took a hairpin out of my hair and unlocked the chains and I however went to the exit gate but I overheard Tae's conversation.I went to his car's dikky and went in.After 1 1/2 hour I felt the car has stopped.I checked my surroundings and got down.I saw something like a car shed I went near it.

Tae:I went near that woman to ask about y/n.I asked the woman who she is to y/n.

Woman:I am her mother !

Tae:Shut your fucking mouth and tell me the truth.(points gun towards her)

Y/n:Mooooooom!

Tae:Y/n?

NEXT PART COMING SOON😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁