Liked by minahlee__, Badalee__, tatterOtae, _kimynha_, __kyma.__, sowoen, __che.che__, and 789,543 others

Lusher_lee Day 1 of Street Woman Fighter 2 done~

View all 367,498 comments

tatterOtae Gorgeous!!😍
You thank you sister~

minahlee__ someone is glowing~~
You what are you saying minah-ssi~
tatterOtae i second the motion!!
— __kyma.__ you're blooming unni~
You eh? Am i?
— __che.che__ yesss~~

Sowoen who gave you permission to be that pretty?!
You thank you? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Sowoen saranghaeyo unni~🤭
You me too dongsaeng~~

_kimynha_ i miss you pretty~
You me too~
ilovekimynha_ 😱😱😱😱
ynluvslusher_ Audrey and Y/N who? We only know Y/N AND LUSHER! PARENTSS!!!!
LusherxY/N_ AGREE!!!
audreyxy/n_ but audrey is one step ahead than lusher~ they had a conversation yesterday!
lusherluvsyn_ thats just a conversation! But y/n said she misses lusher!!! THIS SHIP IS REAL!
ilovekimynha_ FACT!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
KIM Y/N's POV

While i was in the car on the way to street woman fighter two for another new battle, i cant help but smile as i read the comments on lusher's new post.
'So she misses me as well huh?' I thought to myself and decided to leave her a message.

-CONVERSATION-
Me: Lusher-ssi, what are you
up to?

I waited a few mins for her to reply but i figured that she's probably busy with preparing for the next battle in which is the Class Mission battle, and i heard that we will be watching their performances audition for the main dancer later on. Moments after i heard a ding from my phone and smiled when it was from lusher.

Lusher: oh hey y/n~ i was just getting ready for the class mission auditions for the main dancer.

Me: oh really? Goodluck! Ill be
rooting for you mhmm?

Lusher: thank you y/n-ssi~ ill see you later :)

Me: my pleasure I cant wait to
see you lusher-ssi <3

Lusher: Uhm.. me too~ anyway i gotta go they are calling all of us out now~

Me: okay! Goodluck again lusher~

Lusher: <333

-CONVERSATION ENDED-

After the conversation i had with lusher, i smiled to myself thinking that ill see her dance again. And with the thought of her, i cant help but miss her more.
'She really got you y/n' i thought and shaked my head
'I wonder if she feels the same way as me..' i deep sighed while thinking that lusher will possibly reject me when i confessed my love for. 'Lets take things slow y/n, shes worth it.' I thought again then smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- FAST FORWARD -