One kiss is all it takes
Fallin' in love with me
Possibilities
I look like all you need
Let me take the night, I love real easy
And I know that you'll still wanna see me
On the Sunday morning, music real loud
Let me love you while the moon is still out

Everyone starts singing with me and its becoming one big karoake. I cant help but let my eyes wander to an beautiful blonde who sits smilling at the sillyness of the team.

Something in you, lit up heaven in me
The feeling won't let me sleep
'Cause I'm lost in the way you move, the way you feel
One kiss is all it takes
Fallin' in love with me
Possibilities
I look like all you need
One kiss is all it takes
Fallin' in love with me
Possibilities
I look like all you need

While singing this part of the song our eyes interlock and don't leave. It's like me and her our the only ones in the room. God, y/n get a grib.
The night goes on for a few more hours until everyone decides to go back to our rooms because we have training tomorrow.

The next morning I wake up by the sound of my alarm, I get out of bed, jump in the shower and put on my England joggers and hoodie. I wait until Keira is also ready and we leave the room together, in the hallway we meet Leah and Georgia. I have learned that Keira, Leah and Georgia are best friends. Leah and I exchange a small smile and walk to breakfast in silence.
I make myself a smoothie with a scope of protein and a banana. Lucy has also joined us, 'Excited for your first training y/n?' She asks 'Yeah, really looking forward to it' I reply while taking a sip of my smoothie.

Im in the cleats room putting on my cleats. Hempo is also there and we decide to do something funny for the camera outside, once the camera starts filming us we start to walk in slowmotion. I think it looked pretty awesome. Everyone is doing their own thing, some are stretching and others are keeping the ball up with each other.
Training is nice we had some position and shooting games and now we are in a rondo, Leah and Ella are in the middle, its two touches only so the ball goes around quickly, I have the ball and Leah comes running over to me and without thinking I nutmeg her and Ella in one move, everyone falls to the ground from laughter when seeing Ella and Leah their faces, I fall on the ground and can't stop laughing. Lucy yells 'Skipper is being nutmegged by the newbie!' Which makes everyone laughs even harder 'Alright, alright, thats enough' Leah says irritated, she gives me her hand and I take it but before she walks off she says 'You are going to regret this' with a wink. Damn that was pretty hot but two can play a game, let the teasing start. The training finishes and after lunch it is time for a small gym session.

I walk into the gym with shorts and a shirt, it is already pretty hot in there. The gym coaches told me to start on the bikes, then do some lifting and after that boxing to finish the day. I was on the bikes with Chloe Kelly, Bethany England and Georgia Stanway, we had a good vibe and were talking mostly about our tattoos. Me and Georgia made a deal, if we win the world cup she can choose and set a new tattoo on me.
Now it is time for the weights, I see Leah stuggling so I decide to help her out, just a little tease. Leah is squatting but doesn't seem the get her last set, I step behind her and ask 'Need some help?' She scares 'uh- yea please' she puffs. I put my hands on her hips and push her up then I take the bar out of her hands and put it back in the rack. 'Thanks' Leah says when I come back 'Ofcourse, no problem, were a team right?' I say 'Yes, we are' Leah says smiling. Its silent for a moment then I say 'Want to spot me while I bench press?' From Leah her facial expression I can see she didn't expect me to ask that but she said 'Yes, ofcourse'. I grab a bar and two times 30 kg, I go to lay down and Leah is standing above me 'Ready?' She asks 'Hell yeah' I say. I have done 2 x 12 and I am doing my last set but I begin the struggle, 8..9..10.. shit I can't get it up anymore 'Leah..' I groan, no response 'Leah..' I groan a bit harder, she snaps out of her stare and helps me lift the bar. 'Shit, sorry I was zoned out for a moment' Leah says while scratching the back of her neck 'Its okey Leah, no problem' I reply giving her a soft smile. I have sweat dripping of my head, so I wipe it away with my shirt revealling my toned stomach, this catches Leah her attention. I chuckle a little when I notice Leah her eyes go wide, 'staring is rude Williamson' I say giving her a wink, she turns bright red at my comment. Like I said, two can play a game. I finish the day of with boxing and Lucy joins me, we all know she is pretty good so its starts getting competitive between us. We have both taken our shirts off because its hot like the Sahara dessert in the gym, we have drawn some attention from a few girls, so most off them are watching us. I spot Leah on the other side of the gym, she is looking at me until Keira whispers something in her ear, she turns quickly to Keira and slaps Keira on arm but after that her attention goes back to me, I gave her a small smile which she returns, im not focussed anymore so Lucy have free access to my stomach and punches me 'Hey kid, eyes over her' she says laughing at her own comment.
Note to myself; Asking Keira what she said the Leah.

The other two days went by fast and tomorrow we are going to Spain. The first game is Wednesday and the other is Sunday, tomorrow its Monday, our flight is around 11 am which means we have a little training session tomorrow after we land.

A/N: England camp 🏴󐁧󐁢󐁥󐁮󐁧󐁿 I wanted to say something to clear up the storyline. So the world cup has not been played yet and will be played during this story, the story takes place somewhere between the Euros and the World cup. I know the Euros were played in July of 2022 but the time now is around July/August, so yea just imagne the Euros to be a little earlier then they actually were.
Also most games, expect world cup games, haven't really been played I just made them up and everything so yeah just a quick authors note